Oh Jin-yeon, a fresh beauty at any time

Oh Jin-yeon told me about the recent beauty.On the 23rd, Oh Jin-yeon told his Instagram, I will have a day to thump in my workplace with my wisdom. I usually have two dumps and a drummer.and posted a picture with the phrase.Oh Jin-yeon in the photo took a picture in front of the art work. She smiled with a refreshing smile and attracted the attention of people who showed her elegant charm.Oh Jin-yeon also showed off her slender figure and legs, and she was cute by perfecting her youthful hair with a wave.Meanwhile, Oh Jin-yeon appeared in the recently closed play King Lear and recently joined the SBS entertainment program The Beating Girls.

Oh Jin-yeon told me about the recent beauty.

On the 23rd, Oh Jin-yeon told his Instagram, "I will have a day to thump in my workplace with my wisdom. I usually have two dumps and a drummer. "and posted a picture with the phrase.

Oh Jin-yeon in the photo took a picture in front of the art work. She smiled with a refreshing smile and attracted the attention of people who showed her elegant charm.

Oh Jin-yeon also showed off her slender figure and legs, and she was cute by perfecting her youthful hair with a wave.

Meanwhile, Oh Jin-yeon appeared in the recently closed play 'King Lear' and recently joined the SBS entertainment program 'The Beating Girls'.