Umji, from GFriend, I don't know... lowering the bangs and dissipating the face.

Umji posted several photos on his 21st day with his article My last pose and expression to announce that the photo shoot game is over.In the open photo, Umji looks at the camera with his long hair hanging down in black hair.Especially, with a bang hairstyle covering the forehead, I made a small face smaller and completed a cute and lovely doll visual and caught my eye.Meanwhile, Umji officially announced his new start with ViviZ with Eunha and SinB after finishing GFriend activities in May.Photo: Umji Instagram
Umji posted several photos on his 21st day with his article My last pose and expression to announce that the photo shoot game is over.In the open photo, Umji looks at the camera with his long hair hanging down in black hair.Especially, with a bang hairstyle covering the forehead, I made a small face smaller and completed a cute and lovely doll visual and caught my eye.Meanwhile, Umji officially announced his new start with ViviZ with Eunha and SinB after finishing GFriend activities in May.Photo: Umji Instagram

Umji posted several photos on his 21st day with his article "My last pose and expression to announce that the photo shoot game is over".

In the open photo, Umji looks at the camera with his long hair hanging down in black hair. Especially, with a bang hairstyle covering the forehead, I made a small face smaller and completed a cute and lovely doll visual and caught my eye.

Meanwhile, Umji officially announced his new start with ViviZ with Eunha and SinB after finishing GFriend activities in May.

Photo: Umji Instagram