"More than 50 million won" Kim Tae-kyun, late kim chul-min,

In the TV Cultwo Show, DJ Kim Tae-kyun mentioned that he delivered 50 million won for the late Kim chul-min, who died after cancer treatment, in the name of medical expenses and living expenses.Kim Tae-kyun mentioned an article reported in the morning on SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show broadcast on the 27th.Kim Min-kyung, who was a special DJ on the day, was fortunate to see the article on the day, and Kim Tae-kyun said, I was embarrassed to know that I wanted to contribute to my brother, but I was embarrassed to be known.It was a cautious thing to know.Kim Min-kyung said, By talking to me, more people are influenced by good influences and do more good things. Kim Tae-kyun said, I and (Kim) Chulmin are MBC comedian bond motives.Since the days of Daehangno, he has made many people have fun and bus kings for a long time. He recalled that his gag as well as memories had been influenced a lot.I am very sorry for my brothers situation, but I am so sorry for him, he said. I saw him, ITZY?It is not only that I remember Kim chul-min who did not lose his smile.Kim Won-hyo, a comedian junior, also reported his obituary and said, # Thank you # comedy # Kim chul-min # I wish you the best of the deceased.Jung Jong-chul, a comedian who has been active as a singer, said, Brother ... always gave us a happy smile and gave your skills to juniors when performing.Please be happy in the sky # I wish you the best of the deceased. Meanwhile, Kim chul-min made his debut as a comedian on MBC bond in 1994; since the late 1980s, he has been loved by Busking in Daehangno.He has been battling a fourth stage of lung cancer in 2019, but died on the 16th.His battle log remains online because he has informed his fans of his improved or worsened physical condition through Facebook.Especially, in the desperate situation where the treatment can not continue anymore, I gave my last greeting to the fans and made many people eat.DB

In the TV Cultwo Show, DJ Kim Tae-kyun mentioned that he delivered 50 million won for the late kim chul-min, who died after cancer treatment, in the name of medical expenses and living expenses.

Kim Tae-kyun mentioned an article reported in the morning on SBS Power FM 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' broadcast on the 27th.

Kim Min-kyung, who was a special DJ on the day, was fortunate to see the article on the day, and Kim Tae-kyun said, "I was embarrassed to know that I wanted to contribute to my brother, but I was embarrassed to be known." It was a cautious thing to know.

Kim Min-kyung said, "By talking to me, more people are influenced by good influences and do more good things." Kim Tae-kyun said, "I and (Kim) Chulmin are MBC comedian bond motives. Since the days of Daehangno, he has made many people have fun and bus kings for a long time. "He recalled that his gag as well as memories had been influenced a lot.

"I am very sorry for my brother's situation, but I am so sorry for him," he said. "I saw him, ITZY?"

It is not only that I remember kim chul-min who did not lose his smile. Kim Won-hyo, a comedian junior, also reported his obituary and said, "# Thank you # comedy # kim chul-min # I wish you the best of the deceased." Jung Jong-chul, a comedian who has been active as a singer, said, "Brother ... always gave us a happy smile and gave your skills to juniors when performing. Please be happy in the sky # I wish you the best of the deceased. "

Meanwhile, kim chul-min made his debut as a comedian on MBC bond in 1994; since the late 1980s, he has been loved by Busking in Daehangno. He has been battling a fourth stage of lung cancer in 2019, but died on the 16th.

His battle log remains online because he has informed his fans of his improved or worsened physical condition through Facebook. Especially, in the desperate situation where the treatment can not continue anymore, I gave my last greeting to the fans and made many people eat.

'DB'