'Ghost Doctor' Son Na-eun, motivated emergency room The Inter transformation " 50% resemblance"

While actor Son Na-eun predicted his transformation into a character with various charms through Ghost Doctor, he is capturing the attention by directly revealing the keywords of his own Osujeong.The TVN New Moonwha Drama Ghost Doctor (director Boo Sung-chul/playplayplayer Kim Sun-su/production Studio Dragon, Bon Factory), which will be broadcasted at 10:30 pm on January 3, is a medical story that takes place when two doctors, who have no sense of mission, and who have no background and ability, share their body.Son Na-eun plays the motivated emergency room The Internet Oh Soo-jung, a person who believes in supernatural phenomena and fantasy that is not medically correct.Son Na-eun, who has been showing intense acting transformations, hopes for what Oh Soo-jungs character will look like in Ghost Doctor.Son Na-eun said, Oh Soo-jung is a motivated emergency room The Internet, a person who believes in miracles and fantasy.Sometimes I can show a pleasant energy in the drama with the wrong but imposing appearances.I can do this with Oh Soo-jung, so I think that I can do so much to show my character that expresses in my own color in a good shape. She also said, I focused on the atmosphere and expression so that I could raise strange questions in the middle as well as the bright and bright appearance of Oh Soo-jung.I was worried a lot about the story of Oh Soo-jung, who believes in fantasy without looking at Kim Bum, who is different from usual, with suspicion or without ambassadors. He expressed his thorough analysis and unusual affection for the character.Son Na-eun also cited passion, secret, and grandfather as the key words for the character. Oh is a passionate friend who wants to be a doctor like his grandfather, even in the opposite direction of his mother.I also think it is a keyword that can express the misfortune well because I have my own secret in it. I think that the resemblance between me and the real one is about 50%.I like my goals, my passion for what I want to do, and my bright looks, but I think I have a different side of my courage and courage than I do. He looks like Oh Soo-jung, raising expectations for the character of Oh Soo-jung, who will be drawn by Son Na-eun.In addition, Son Na-eun said, Ghost Doctor is a drama in which comics and lust coexist.It gives a pleasant pleasure with fantasy elements, but as it deals with the story that happens in the hospital, sometimes it seems to be able to feel the heavy afterlife with human aspects. Son Na-euns brilliant performance, which has been united by the charm of Oh Soo-jungs character, will be available at TVNs New Moonhwa Drama Ghost Doctor, which will be broadcasted at 10:30 pm on January 3.tvN

While actor Son Na-eun predicted his transformation into a character with various charms through Ghost Doctor, he is capturing the attention by directly revealing the keywords of his own Osujeong.

The TVN New Moonwha Drama Ghost Doctor (director Boo Sung-chul/playplayplayer Kim Sun-su/production Studio Dragon, Bon Factory), which will be broadcasted at 10:30 pm on January 3, is a medical story that takes place when two doctors, who have no sense of mission, and who have no background and ability, share their body.

Son Na-eun plays the motivated emergency room The Internet Oh Soo-jung, a person who believes in supernatural phenomena and fantasy that is not medically correct. Son Na-eun, who has been showing intense acting transformations, hopes for what Oh Soo-jung's character will look like in Ghost Doctor.

Son Na-eun said, "Oh Soo-jung is a motivated emergency room The Internet, a person who believes in miracles and fantasy. Sometimes I can show a pleasant energy in the Drama with the wrong but imposing appearances. I can do this with Oh Soo-jung, so I think that I can do so much to show my character that expresses in my own color in a good shape. "

She also said, "I focused on the atmosphere and expression so that I could raise strange questions in the middle as well as the bright and bright appearance of Oh Soo-jung. “I was worried a lot about the story of Oh Soo-jung, who believes in fantasy without looking at Kim Bum, who is different from usual, with suspicion or without ambassadors.” He expressed his thorough analysis and unusual affection for the character.

Son Na-eun also cited “passion,” “secret,” and “grandfather” as the key words for the character. “Oh is a passionate friend who wants to be a doctor like his grandfather, even in the opposite direction of his mother. I also think it is a keyword that can express the misfortune well because I have my own secret in it. "

"I think that the resemblance between me and the real one is about 50%. “I like my goals, my passion for what I want to do, and my bright looks, but I think I have a different side of my courage and courage than I do.” He looks like Oh Soo-jung, raising expectations for the character of Oh Soo-jung, who will be drawn by Son Na-eun.

In addition, Son Na-eun said, "Ghost Doctor is a Drama in which comics and lust coexist. It gives a pleasant pleasure with fantasy elements, but as it deals with the story that happens in the hospital, sometimes it seems to be able to feel the heavy afterlife with human aspects. "

Son Na-eun's brilliant performance, which has been united by the charm of Oh Soo-jung's character, will be available at TVN's New Moonhwa Drama Ghost Doctor, which will be broadcasted at 10:30 pm on January 3.

tvN