'MBC Leave' Kim Tae-ho PD, tearful award testimony "I thought it was exciting"

What do you do when you play? was selected as the entertainment program of the year.What do you do when you play?2021 MBC Broadcasting Awards held at Sangam MBC New Building on the afternoon of December 29th was honored with the award in the entertainment program of the year.Kim Tae-ho PD, who announced MBC Leave on the day, climbed on stage.Kim Tae-ho PD, who gave thanks to the production team and the cast, said, I joined in 2001.Kim Tae-ho PD, who joined MBC in January 2001 and has produced MBCs representative entertainment programs such as Infinite Challenge and What do you do?, works at the entertainment headquarters until December this year.After that, Park Chang-hoon PD leads the song What do you do when you play?I thought it was going to be exciting, said Kim Tae-ho, a PD. I liked MBC a lot. I tried to stay once, but I did not catch it.Ive worked 15 of the last 20 years on Saturday evening, and Ive always been able to hold on to that time because Yoo Jae-Suk has been with me. I want to say I respect you, he said.Kim Tae-ho PD said, The last thing I do is a great deal, but I have never talked about it because it is a prize I received thanks to the production team.I feel a little sad, and I think the awards ceremony, which is broadcast live on my own, is the last of my life. I want to tell my beloved wife and son that I love him.

'What do you do when you play?' was selected as the entertainment program of the year.

'What do you do when you play? '2021 MBC Broadcasting Awards' held at Sangam MBC New Building on the afternoon of December 29th was honored with the award in the entertainment program of the year.

Kim Tae-ho PD, who announced MBC Leave on the day, climbed on stage. Kim Tae-ho PD, who gave thanks to the production team and the cast, said, "I joined in 2001."

Kim Tae-ho PD, who joined MBC in January 2001 and has produced MBC's representative entertainment programs such as 'Infinite Challenge' and 'What do you do?', works at the entertainment headquarters until December this year. After that, Park Chang-hoon PD leads the song "What do you do when you play?"

"I thought it was going to be exciting," said Kim Tae-ho, a PD. "I liked MBC a lot. I tried to stay once, but I did not catch it. "I've worked 15 of the last 20 years on Saturday evening, and I've always been able to hold on to that time because Yoo Jae-Suk has been with me. I want to say I respect you," he said.

Kim Tae-ho PD said, "The last thing I do is a great deal, but I have never talked about it because it is a prize I received thanks to the production team. I feel a little sad, and I think the awards ceremony, which is broadcast live on my own, is the last of my life. I want to tell my beloved wife and son that I love him. "