'marriage 3 years ago pregnancy' Lee Jung-hyun, convex D line ..Lee Min-jung and Surprise party

Actor Lee Jung-hyun was invited to Lee Min-jung and his acquaintances house and had a happy routine.Lee Jung-hyun said on his 17th day, I was invited to a house with a friend and suddenly Surprise ~ I ate so thankfully.It was better than a Korean Michelin restaurant! Ill follow it later, and Ill put it on the recipe YouTube later!I love all my loved ones. In the posted photo, Lee Jung-hyun was invited to his acquaintances house with Lee Min-jung and was impressed by the Surprise party.Lee Jung-hyun is making calyx poses, Lee Min-jung is making V with his fingers.Lee Jung-hyun, who recently reported the news of the pregnancy, is showing a convex D line.Lee Jung-hyun said on YouTube channel on July 7, A new family has come to our home. A lovely baby has come.Meanwhile, Lee Jung-hyun marriages an orthopedic Physician, who is three years younger in 2019.

Actor Lee Jung-hyun was invited to Lee Min-jung and his acquaintance's house and had a happy routine.

Lee Jung-hyun said on his 17th day, "I was invited to a house with a friend and suddenly Surprise ~ I ate so thankfully. It was better than a Korean Michelin restaurant! I'll follow it later, and I'll put it on the recipe YouTube later! I love all my loved ones. "

In the posted photo, Lee Jung-hyun was invited to his acquaintance's house with Lee Min-jung and was impressed by the Surprise party. Lee Jung-hyun is making calyx poses, Lee Min-jung is making V with his fingers. Lee Jung-hyun, who recently reported the news of the pregnancy, is showing a convex D line.

Lee Jung-hyun said on YouTube channel on July 7, "A new family has come to our home. A lovely baby has come."

Meanwhile, Lee Jung-hyun marriages an orthopedic Physician, who is three years younger in 2019.