"Love Like": Shin Hyun-joon, 54, is thrilled with her hard-won youngest daughter (The Return of Superman)

Shin Hyun-joon reveals his routine of falling in love with his youngest daughter, who was 54On December 12, KBS 2TV The Return of Superman attracted attention for the first time as Shin Hyun-joons youngest daughter, Misunderstood, was unveiled.Shin Hyun-joon, who cares for her precious late daughter at 54, was also impressed.Shin Hyun-joon, who had a brother Minjun - Yejun, saw his youngest daughter, Misunderstood, who wanted to do so this year.Misunderstood, who is now six months old, is named Minseo.Shin Hyun-joon found her daughter singing Minseo as soon as she woke up, and she was happy with the viewers with her happiness and not losing her smile.In addition, he seemed to be in disbelief of his own daughter holding his daughter, and he continued to look into the mirror.Shin Hyun-joon said, I think Im doing love with my mother with Minseo. I dress up to look a little young.I want to look a little clean, he said.On this day, Shin Hyun-joon also made Top Model to feed Minseos first baby food alone without a wife.Minjoon and Yejun brothers who became brothers grew up as a good brother and walked together in Minseos first top model.Shin Hyun-joon said, Minjun takes care of me like a father, and he shows a strange figure of stroking his head and kissing him.Meanwhile, Shin Hyun-joon, who had a controversy with his former manager when his wife was pregnant with Minseo.He appeared on The Return of Superman when Minseo was born, saying, When I was a son, I had a lot of preaching and only children, but Misunderstood did not.I was worried about what if the child was not healthy.
Shin Hyun-joon reveals his routine of falling in love with his youngest daughter, who was 54On December 12, KBS 2TV The Return of Superman attracted attention for the first time as Shin Hyun-joons youngest daughter, Misunderstood, was unveiled.Shin Hyun-joon, who cares for her precious late daughter at 54, was also impressed.Shin Hyun-joon, who had a brother Minjun - Yejun, saw his youngest daughter, Misunderstood, who wanted to do so this year.Misunderstood, who is now six months old, is named Minseo.Shin Hyun-joon found her daughter singing Minseo as soon as she woke up, and she was happy with the viewers with her happiness and not losing her smile.In addition, he seemed to be in disbelief of his own daughter holding his daughter, and he continued to look into the mirror.Shin Hyun-joon said, I think Im doing love with my mother with Minseo. I dress up to look a little young.I want to look a little clean, he said.On this day, Shin Hyun-joon also made Top Model to feed Minseos first baby food alone without a wife.Minjoon and Yejun brothers who became brothers grew up as a good brother and walked together in Minseos first top model.Shin Hyun-joon said, Minjun takes care of me like a father, and he shows a strange figure of stroking his head and kissing him.Meanwhile, Shin Hyun-joon, who had a controversy with his former manager when his wife was pregnant with Minseo.He appeared on The Return of Superman when Minseo was born, saying, When I was a son, I had a lot of preaching and only children, but Misunderstood did not.I was worried about what if the child was not healthy.
Shin Hyun-joon reveals his routine of falling in love with his youngest daughter, who was 54On December 12, KBS 2TV The Return of Superman attracted attention for the first time as Shin Hyun-joons youngest daughter, Misunderstood, was unveiled.Shin Hyun-joon, who cares for her precious late daughter at 54, was also impressed.Shin Hyun-joon, who had a brother Minjun - Yejun, saw his youngest daughter, Misunderstood, who wanted to do so this year.Misunderstood, who is now six months old, is named Minseo.Shin Hyun-joon found her daughter singing Minseo as soon as she woke up, and she was happy with the viewers with her happiness and not losing her smile.In addition, he seemed to be in disbelief of his own daughter holding his daughter, and he continued to look into the mirror.Shin Hyun-joon said, I think Im doing love with my mother with Minseo. I dress up to look a little young.I want to look a little clean, he said.On this day, Shin Hyun-joon also made Top Model to feed Minseos first baby food alone without a wife.Minjoon and Yejun brothers who became brothers grew up as a good brother and walked together in Minseos first top model.Shin Hyun-joon said, Minjun takes care of me like a father, and he shows a strange figure of stroking his head and kissing him.Meanwhile, Shin Hyun-joon, who had a controversy with his former manager when his wife was pregnant with Minseo.He appeared on The Return of Superman when Minseo was born, saying, When I was a son, I had a lot of preaching and only children, but Misunderstood did not.I was worried about what if the child was not healthy.

Shin Hyun-joon reveals his routine of falling in Love with his youngest daughter, who was 54

On December 12, KBS 2TV 'The Return of Superman' attracted attention for the first time as Shin Hyun-joon's youngest daughter, Misunderstood, was unveiled. Shin Hyun-joon, who cares for her precious late daughter at 54, was also impressed.

Shin Hyun-joon, who had a brother Minjun - Yejun, saw his youngest daughter, Misunderstood, who wanted to do so this year. Misunderstood, who is now six months old, is named Minseo.

Shin Hyun-joon found her daughter singing "Minseo" as soon as she woke up, and she was happy with the viewers with her happiness and not losing her smile. In addition, he seemed to be in disbelief of his own daughter holding his daughter, and he continued to look into the mirror.

Shin Hyun-joon said, "I think I'm doing Love with my mother with Minseo." "I dress up to look a little young. I want to look a little clean, "he said.

On this day, Shin Hyun-joon also made Top Model to feed Minseo's first baby food alone without a wife. Minjoon and Yejun brothers who became brothers grew up as a good brother and walked together in Minseo's first Top Model. Shin Hyun-joon said, "Minjun takes care of me like a father, and he shows a strange figure of stroking his head and kissing him."

Meanwhile, Shin Hyun-joon, who had a controversy with his former manager when his wife was pregnant with Minseo. He appeared on "The Return of Superman" when Minseo was born, saying, "When I was a son, I had a lot of preaching and only children, but Misunderstood did not. I was worried about what if the child was not healthy. "