Lee Seung-gi "Forcibly Exercise, Obsessive Even When I'm Shooting" (All The Butlers)

Singer and actor Lee Seung-gi has spoken out about her obsession with Exercise.On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on December 5, Yeo Esther and Hong Hye-geol appeared as masters.Lee Seung-gi said: I have a mind that I should Exercise five to six days a week; I forced myself to fill it even when I had a daily shoot.Kim Dong-Hyun was worried that I spent energy on nights and hard situations. Lee Seung-gi said, I have always lived my life like that.I have an obsession in a way, he said.Yeo Esther, who heard this, told Lee Seung-gi, The day should not be Exercise.Exercise is good for your body, but on a nightly and scheduled day, you should not do Exercise. Lee Seung-gi said, I feel like Im compromising with myself, while Yeo Esther and Hong Hye-geol reiterated their break.

Singer and actor Lee Seung-gi has spoken out about her obsession with Exercise.

On SBS 'All The Butlers' broadcast on December 5, Yeo Esther and Hong Hye-geol appeared as masters.

Lee Seung-gi said: "I have a mind that I should Exercise five to six days a week; I forced myself to fill it even when I had a daily shoot."

Kim Dong-Hyun was worried that "I spent energy on nights and hard situations." Lee Seung-gi said, "I have always lived my life like that. "I have an obsession in a way," he said.

Yeo Esther, who heard this, told Lee Seung-gi, "The day should not be Exercise. Exercise is good for your body, but on a nightly and scheduled day, you should not do Exercise. " Lee Seung-gi said, "I feel like I'm compromising with myself," while Yeo Esther and Hong Hye-geol reiterated their break.