Lee Mu-Jin "Thank you for loving 'Signal light' made in the first year of college"

A picture of singer Lee Mu-Jin has been released.Rolling Stone Korea will release video interviews and webzine interviews of singer-songwriter Lee Mu-Jin through its official YouTube channel and homepage at 1 pm on December 9.Lee Mu-Jin, who met in an interview with Rolling Stone Korea, said in a webzine interview, First of all, I am deeply grateful to the listeners who loved my song a lot.When I first made the Signal light song, I was in the first year of college.I did not go to school often because of Corona 19, but if there is a blockage during the song, I have a memory that I watched the students carefully on the day of school.I think its in Memory that the students have a new idea because they are the speaker of this song, and Im the first year of society. He told the episode that he left in Memory during the Signal light soundtrack work that swept the soundtrack chart.In addition, through the video interview that was released at the same time, various questions such as what I want to say to Little Lee Mu-Jin 10 years ago, what I recently comforted, what I did, and the remaining 2021 activity plan are attracting attention to various musical activities that Lee Mu-Jin will show in the future.
A picture of singer Lee Mu-Jin has been released.Rolling Stone Korea will release video interviews and webzine interviews of singer-songwriter Lee Mu-Jin through its official YouTube channel and homepage at 1 pm on December 9.Lee Mu-Jin, who met in an interview with Rolling Stone Korea, said in a webzine interview, First of all, I am deeply grateful to the listeners who loved my song a lot.When I first made the Signal light song, I was in the first year of college.I did not go to school often because of Corona 19, but if there is a blockage during the song, I have a memory that I watched the students carefully on the day of school.I think its in Memory that the students have a new idea because they are the speaker of this song, and Im the first year of society. He told the episode that he left in Memory during the Signal light soundtrack work that swept the soundtrack chart.In addition, through the video interview that was released at the same time, various questions such as what I want to say to Little Lee Mu-Jin 10 years ago, what I recently comforted, what I did, and the remaining 2021 activity plan are attracting attention to various musical activities that Lee Mu-Jin will show in the future.

A picture of singer Lee Mu-Jin has been released.

Rolling Stone Korea will release video interviews and webzine interviews of singer-songwriter Lee Mu-Jin through its official YouTube channel and homepage at 1 pm on December 9.

Lee Mu-Jin, who met in an interview with Rolling Stone Korea, said in a webzine interview, "First of all, I am deeply grateful to the listeners who loved my song a lot. When I first made the 'Signal light' song, I was in the first year of college. I did not go to school often because of Corona 19, but if there is a blockage during the song, I have a Memory that I watched the students carefully on the day of school. I think it’s in Memory that the students have a new idea because they are the speaker of this song, and I’m the first year of society.” He told the episode that he left in Memory during the Signal light soundtrack work that swept the soundtrack chart.

In addition, through the video interview that was released at the same time, various questions such as what I want to say to Little Lee Mu-Jin 10 years ago, what I recently comforted, what I did, and the remaining 2021 activity plan are attracting attention to various musical activities that Lee Mu-Jin will show in the future.