Lee Kyung-kyu, full of longing for Pet, "Take your daughter as she marries" (Gao-huang)

Broadcaster Lee Kyung-kyu has revealed her affection for Pet.On KBS 2TV Dogs Are Incredible (hereinafter referred to as Gae-ryung), which was broadcast on December 20, the conflict between the prospective bride and the prospective bride, who are non-respondents, was drawn.Lee Kyung-kyu said, Im more sympathetic because Im getting married on December 11th, and my daughter is getting married and she says she has a Maltipu at home and shes taking me.I think Ill come to Menbung if I take him, he said.Jang Do-yeon, who heard this, said, Why? I want to see it? Lee Kyung-kyu said, When I go home, I find him.I told him not to take him with me, and I do not have a job.
Broadcaster Lee Kyung-kyu has revealed her affection for Pet.On KBS 2TV Dogs Are Incredible (hereinafter referred to as Gae-ryung), which was broadcast on December 20, the conflict between the prospective bride and the prospective bride, who are non-respondents, was drawn.Lee Kyung-kyu said, Im more sympathetic because Im getting married on December 11th, and my daughter is getting married and she says she has a Maltipu at home and shes taking me.I think Ill come to Menbung if I take him, he said.Jang Do-yeon, who heard this, said, Why? I want to see it? Lee Kyung-kyu said, When I go home, I find him.I told him not to take him with me, and I do not have a job.

Broadcaster Lee Kyung-kyu has revealed her affection for Pet.

On KBS 2TV 'Dogs Are Incredible' (hereinafter referred to as Gae-ryung), which was broadcast on December 20, the conflict between the prospective bride and the prospective bride, who are non-respondents, was drawn.

Lee Kyung-kyu said, "I'm more sympathetic because I'm getting married on December 11th, and my daughter is getting married and she says she has a Maltipu at home and she's taking me. "I think I'll come to Menbung if I take him," he said.

Jang Do-yeon, who heard this, said, "Why? I want to see it?" Lee Kyung-kyu said, "When I go home, I find him. I told him not to take him with me, and I do not have a job. "