Lee Ji-hye "Child birth leave to 'discover the afternoon' for two months off"

Singer Lee Ji-hye puts down discovery of the afternoon for a momentOn the 9th, Lee Ji-hye said to his instagram, I was resting for about two months on Midday Discovery Child Birth Holiday.I will have a good birth and a healthy return to the company. In the public photos, Lee Ji-hyes calyx smile is filled with a full-length look.The banners attached to the back attract attention by adding the voice of support with hashtags such as Mansak Tuhon, MBCs daughter, Lee Ji-hye, daughters reservation,Meanwhile, Lee Ji-hye is married in 2018 and has a daughter, Tari, in her lower years.Lee Ji-hye, along with Husband Moon Jea-wan, is on SBS Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest - You Are My Destiny and is delivering everyday life.

Singer Lee Ji-hye puts down 'discovery of the afternoon' for a moment

On the 9th, Lee Ji-hye said to his instagram, "I was resting for about two months on 'Midday Discovery' Child birth Holiday. I will have a good birth and a healthy return to the company. "

In the public photos, Lee Ji-hye's calyx smile is filled with a full-length look. The banners attached to the back attract attention by adding the voice of support with hashtags such as 'Mansak Tuhon, MBC's daughter, Lee Ji-hye, daughters' reservation,

Meanwhile, Lee Ji-hye is married in 2018 and has a daughter, Tari, in her lower years. Lee Ji-hye, along with Husband Moon Jea-wan, is on SBS 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest - You Are My Destiny' and is delivering everyday life.