Lee Hyori "Were You Crying With Lee Sang-soon Not Long ago in a couple fight...marriage Fraud" (Foobo and Tulbo)

Singer Lee Hyori has spoken out about the reason she recently had a couple fight with Lee Sang-soon.Recently, Netflix Korea posted a video of Hyoris rough eyes, uneasy eyes and the inklings (Foobo and Turbo) that watch it.On this day, Hyori came to pick up the non-Noh Hong-chul at Jeju Airport with her husband Lee Sang-soon, and in the atmosphere of the unimaginable couple, Noh Hong-chul said, Will we go down for a while?Lee Hyori put Lee Sang-soon on the table and said: My brother is very dangerous today.You can hit me, Lee Sang-soon said, revealing that he received a text at around 10pm on Wednesday: Kang Knang should be Careful.Lee Hyori said, I saw Yesterday Superband and when the male participant came out (Lee Sang-soon), the expression and the expression were so different when the female participant came out.When a male participant comes out, he says, What about the guitar, how about the tuning, and what about the appearance of the female participant, who says that the expression is good, and the aura is good.So Kang Kyeong-nae told me to be Careful, she confessed.Noh Hong-chul asked Hyori, Have you never been crying recently? and Lee Hyori confessed, I had a couple fight and a run a while ago.Lee Hyori said, I have six dogs in my house, and if Mr. Sang Soon goes to Seoul, I could not afford Alone.Im just doing this and Im done. I want to keep working on the album. It came out hard.If you go to Seoul so often, you will get a full house and why do not you take two of your brothers to Seoul? Lee Sang-soon explained: Theres nothing to take that away, actually.Lee Hyori said, If this is the case, why did you marriage and why did Jeju Island come?If someone who wanted to live in naturalism changed like this, marriage was not a fraud. Then it came out hard. Do you want me to stay home without doing anything?People dont care what you say, and if you come down after this activity, you wont fight, and you have to build a system that can walk Allone dogs.How do I make such a system?

Singer Lee Hyori has spoken out about the reason she recently had a couple fight with Lee Sang-soon.

Recently, Netflix Korea posted a video of "Hyori's rough eyes, uneasy eyes and the inklings (Foobo and Turbo) that watch it."

On this day, Hyori came to pick up the non-Noh Hong-chul at Jeju Airport with her husband Lee Sang-soon, and in the atmosphere of the unimaginable couple, Noh Hong-chul said, "Will we go down for a while? "

Lee Hyori put Lee Sang-soon on the table and said: "My brother is very dangerous today. You can hit me," Lee Sang-soon said, revealing that he received a text at around 10pm on Wednesday: "Kang Knang should be Careful."

Lee Hyori said, "I saw 'Yesterday' Superband' and when the male participant came out (Lee Sang-soon), the expression and the expression were so different when the female participant came out. When a male participant comes out, he says, "What about the guitar, how about the tuning, and what about the appearance of the female participant, who says that the expression is good, and the aura is good. So Kang Kyeong-nae told me to be Careful," she confessed.

Noh Hong-chul asked Hyori, "Have you never been crying recently?" and Lee Hyori confessed, "I had a couple fight and a run a while ago."

Lee Hyori said, "I have six dogs in my house, and if Mr. Sang Soon goes to Seoul, I could not afford Alone. "I'm just doing this and I'm done." "I want to keep working on the album." It came out hard. If you go to Seoul so often, you will get a full house and why do not you take two of your brothers to Seoul? " Lee Sang-soon explained: "There's nothing to take that away, actually."

Lee Hyori said, "If this is the case, why did you marriage and why did Jeju Island come? "If someone who wanted to live in naturalism changed like this, marriage was not a fraud." Then it came out hard. "Do you want me to stay home without doing anything?" People don't care what you say, and if you come down after this activity, you won't fight, and you have to build a system that can walk Allone dogs. How do I make such a system? "