Lee Chan-won reveals photos taken with hundreds of fans

Lee Chan-won, the official Instagram on the 29th, said, Chans Time - Gwangju with warm memories with Chans.I will look back on the photos I have been with my fans and try to keep happy memories and precious memories for a long time. Inside the photo is Lee Chan-won, who opens a concert at Gwangju and sings, and a picture taken with hundreds of fans.The netizens who watched the photos responded such as I support beautiful young people, I meet happily at Changwon concert, Daegu, Gwangju, and I have worked hard.Meanwhile, Lee Chan-won is currently appearing on KBS 2TV Incorruptibilitys famous song, TVN STORY- LG Hello Vision War of Carl and The Life Dingarding.

Lee Chan-won, the official Instagram on the 29th, said, "Chan's Time - Gwangju with warm memories with Chans. I will look back on the photos I have been with my fans and try to keep happy memories and precious memories for a long time. "

Inside the photo is Lee Chan-won, who opens a concert at Gwangju and sings, and a picture taken with hundreds of fans.

The netizens who watched the photos responded such as "I support beautiful young people", "I meet happily at Changwon concert", "Daegu, Gwangju, and I have worked hard".

Meanwhile, Lee Chan-won is currently appearing on KBS 2TV 'Incorruptibility's famous song', TVN STORY- LG Hello Vision 'War of Carl' and The Life 'Dingarding'.