Kim Seong-joo, son Kim Min-gook instead of apple to IVE original "The Empress + Sorry Year" (The alley restaurant)

The alley restaurant Kim Seong-joo apologized to IVE Wonyoung on behalf of son Kim Min-gook.SBS Baek Jong-wons The Alley Restaurant (hereinafter referred to as The Alley Restaurant), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 15th, was drawn in the alley in front of the main gate of Korea University.IVE Won Young told Kim Seong-joo, I am the same age as my son, so I have a lot of articles.In the video, Kim Min-gook mentioned IVE Wonyoung, who said, Im sorry Im being tied up with me in a set, and I feel guilty every time.Kim Seong-joo apologized instead of Son, saying, I am very embarrassed and sorry. Then Won Young said, No. I was very funny.There are many comments, he said.

'The alley restaurant' Kim Seong-joo apologized to IVE Wonyoung on behalf of son Kim Min-gook.

SBS 'Baek Jong-won's The alley restaurant' (hereinafter referred to as 'The alley restaurant'), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 15th, was drawn in the alley in front of the main gate of Korea UnIVErsity.

IVE Won Young told Kim Seong-joo, "I am the same age as my son, so I have a lot of articles."

In the video, Kim Min-gook mentioned IVE Wonyoung, who said, “I’m sorry I’m being tied up with me in a set, and I feel guilty every time.”

Kim Seong-joo apologized instead of son, saying, "I am very embarrassed and sorry." Then Won Young said, "No. I was very funny. “There are many comments,” he said.