Kim Kyoungnam, Interlayer Noise controversy apology "meeted the victim and talked to him directly"

Actor Kim Kyungnam apologises for neighbouring inter-layer Noise controversyKim Kyoungnam agency JR Eanti announced on the 17th that it apologized for the controversy over the noise of the floor.The agency said, This evening Kim Kyoungnam Actor visited the party and talked.I sincerely apologized and said I would be more careful in the future. I will be more careful not to happen again in the future.I would like to apologize to you who are surprised to have suffered the damage. On the 16th, the online community posted an article entitled The Noise problem of a famous entertainer next door ... Should I go to the end?The author said, My next door moved from this time last year, and every day until dawn, I called my friends and talked and made two or three times a week.I asked Korea Evaluation Institute of Industrial Tech for attention and Korea Evaluation Institute of Industrial Tech visited directly.I visited the next house and asked quietly. I consulted the manager of the management office, but the director just asked me to call Police.The neighbors who routinely raise Noise can not help it. The director gave him a call and cautioned him. When I was tired of the repeated Noise every time, my neighbor was a famous person who appeared in I live alone.I left a message to his insta to keep quiet, but he was talking again, so I went to the house at 3:30 am. But it was only then, and I am still talking about inviting my acquaintances. Since then, it has been known that the entertainer is Kim Kyoungnam.Kim Kyoungnam Actors agency JR Ienti. First, Im sorry for the inconvenience.This evening Kim Kyongnam Actor visited and talked to the party, sincerely apologizing and saying that he would be more careful in the future.Kim Kyoungnam Actor will also be more careful not to see this happen again in the future.I would like to apologize to you who are surprised to have suffered the damage.

Actor Kim Kyungnam apologises for neighbouring inter-layer Noise controversy

Kim Kyoungnam agency JR Eanti announced on the 17th that it apologized for the controversy over the Noise of the floor.

The agency said, "This evening Kim Kyoungnam Actor visited the party and talked. I sincerely apologized and said I would be more careful in the future. "I will be more careful not to happen again in the future. I would like to apologize to you who are surprised to have suffered the damage. "

On the 16th, the online community posted an article entitled "The Noise problem of a famous entertainer next door ... Should I go to the end?"

The author said, "My next door moved from this time last year, and every day until dawn, I called my friends and talked and made two or three times a week. I asked Korea Evaluation Institute of Industrial Tech for attention and Korea Evaluation Institute of Industrial Tech visited directly. I visited the next house and asked quietly. "I consulted the manager of the management office, but the director just asked me to call Police. The neighbors who routinely raise Noise can not help it. The director gave him a call and cautioned him. "

"When I was tired of the repeated Noise every time, my neighbor was a famous person who appeared in 'I live alone'. I left a message to his insta to keep quiet, but he was talking again, so I went to the house at 3:30 am. But it was only then, and I am still talking about inviting my acquaintances. "

Since then, it has been known that the entertainer is Kim Kyoungnam.

Kim Kyoungnam Actor's agency JR Ienti. First, I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

This evening Kim Kyongnam Actor visited and talked to the party, sincerely apologizing and saying that he would be more careful in the future.

Kim Kyoungnam Actor will also be more careful not to see this happen again in the future. I would like to apologize to you who are surprised to have suffered the damage.