Kim Joo-ryeong, a beauty to go...'AAA' masked and Myeong-dong outing

Kim Joo-ryeong posted two photos on his instagram on the 7th with an article entitled Myeong-dong in a long time.Kim Joo-ryeong in the public photo is wearing a stylish mask with the global awards ceremony AAA logo and going out to Myeong-dong.I covered my face with a mask, but I showed off my beauty with my unique big eyes. The netizens who watched the photos responded with admiration, saying, It is so beautiful.Meanwhile, Kim Joo-ryeong was loved by many for her role as a beauty in the Netflix original series Squid Game, which has gained worldwide popularity.He won the Best Actor Award at the 2021 Asia Artist Awards (2021 Asia Artist Awards, 2021 AAA) held on the 2nd.
Kim Joo-ryeong posted two photos on his instagram on the 7th with an article entitled Myeong-dong in a long time.Kim Joo-ryeong in the public photo is wearing a stylish mask with the global awards ceremony AAA logo and going out to Myeong-dong.I covered my face with a mask, but I showed off my beauty with my unique big eyes. The netizens who watched the photos responded with admiration, saying, It is so beautiful.Meanwhile, Kim Joo-ryeong was loved by many for her role as a beauty in the Netflix original series Squid Game, which has gained worldwide popularity.He won the Best Actor Award at the 2021 Asia Artist Awards (2021 Asia Artist Awards, 2021 AAA) held on the 2nd.

Kim Joo-ryeong posted two photos on his instagram on the 7th with an article entitled "Myeong-dong in a long time".

Kim Joo-ryeong in the public photo is wearing a stylish mask with the global awards ceremony 'AAA' logo and going out to Myeong-dong. I covered my face with a mask, but I showed off my beauty with my unique big eyes. The netizens who watched the photos responded with admiration, saying, "It is so beautiful."

Meanwhile, Kim Joo-ryeong was loved by many for her role as a beauty in the Netflix original series 'Squid Game', which has gained worldwide popularity. He won the Best Actor Award at the 2021 Asia Artist Awards (2021 Asia Artist Awards, 2021 AAA) held on the 2nd.