Kim Ho-joong closes Illegal gambling allegations after twists and turns

Singer Kim Ho-joong, who was suspected of Illegal gambling, was disposed of at moratorium on prosecution.On the 28th, the report released a moratorium on prosecution on Kim Ho-joong, who was accused of gambling Illegal using the Seoul Central District Black Internet Illegal site.In August last year Kim Ho-joong was accused by police of Illegal gambling.Kim Ho-joong has been gambling Illegal at four Illegal Internet gambling sites from July 2018 to February 2020.Im not doing this now, he said, adding, Im sorry for everyone who believes and cares about Kim Ho-joong.Kim Ho-joong also apologized in a fan cafe, saying, I acknowledge my mistakes and sincerely apologize for my actions for any reason. He apologized, I will admit myself for my mistakes before and I will not repeat the same mistakes in the future.Kim Ho-joong has been accused of gambling in the Illegal gambling system. Kim Ho-joong has never joined the site directly, and he has never used tens of millions of won for gambling, Kim Ho-joong acknowledged, apologized and reflected on the Illegal gambling.If the police investigation is conducted, we will actively work sincerely.

Singer Kim Ho-joong, who was suspected of Illegal gambling, was disposed of at moratorium on prosecution.

On the 28th, the report released a moratorium on prosecution on Kim Ho-joong, who was accused of gambling Illegal using the Seoul Central District Black Internet Illegal site.

In August last year Kim Ho-joong was accused by police of Illegal gambling. Kim Ho-joong has been gambling Illegal at four Illegal Internet gambling sites from July 2018 to February 2020.

“I’m not doing this now,” he said, adding, “I’m sorry for everyone who believes and cares about Kim Ho-joong.” Kim Ho-joong also apologized in a fan cafe, saying, "I acknowledge my mistakes and sincerely apologize for my actions for any reason." He apologized, "I will admit myself for my mistakes before and I will not repeat the same mistakes in the future."

Kim Ho-joong has been accused of gambling in the Illegal gambling system. "Kim Ho-joong has never joined the site directly, and he has never used tens of millions of won for gambling," Kim Ho-joong acknowledged, apologized and reflected on the Illegal gambling. If the police investigation is conducted, we will actively work sincerely. "