'KBS Entertainment Grand prize Popular Award' Ryu Soo-young "Excellent Award Thank You. I will work harder"

Ryu Soo-young was honored with the popular award award at the 2021 KBS Entertainment Grand Prize ceremony on the 25th with Stars Top Recipe at Fun-StaurantStars) award.Ryu Soo-young said shortly after the awards, Its been about a year and a half since I started StarsStars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant a small kitchen.I do not have a good cooking ability, but I spent time thinking about how to explain the dishes that I can make at home.  Thank you for receiving an excessive award.I have made about 150 menus and made them like Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant team rather than making them alone.I think youve always made my cooking and life stand out with good editing and stories, even though there are many things I dont have enough for you.I will try to make a lot of good dishes next year so that I can make my cooking desires in the kitchen. I want to share this honor with the Husband who started cooking.Thank you, he said.This award of Ryu Soo-young has a special meaning for me.From the first appearance of Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant, we shared the easy-to-use materials and simple recipes and focused our attention.After winning his first championship with Chichi Chicken on New Years Day, he proved his strength once again as he released Chicken, Chicken, Tteok-bokki and Sweet Chicken as products.Also, the cast members who share the dishes that are presented every time they are filmed and take care of the breathing together with the field staff, and became deeply affectionate Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant.As he was loved by Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant year, Ryu Soo-young has consistently ranked the top spot in the Good Data Corporation and the Broadcasting Content Value Information System (Lakoi), a TV topic analysis agency.Above all, the warm and gentle image has captured the hearts of viewers, regardless of gender.With this high preference and trust accumulated through these activities, Ryu Soo-young has been receiving hot love calls from the advertising industry such as health functional foods, kitchen utensils, gric yogurt, gourmet brand, and milk kit.Ryu Soo-young is expected to appear as a national announcer Baek Jae-min in Netflixs Queen Maker, which is attracting attention as an anticipated film in 2022.We will show off our acting skills, which have been made up of a number of works, without regret in this work, and show strong acting transformation, the agency said.

Ryu Soo-young was honored with The popular award award at The 2021 KBS Entertainment Grand prize ceremony on The 25th with Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-StaurantStars) award.

Ryu Soo-young said shortly after The Awards, "It's been about a year and a half since I started StarsStars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant a small kitchen. I do not have a good cooking ability, but I spent time thinking about how to explain The dishes that I can make at home. "" Thank You for receiving an excessive award. I have made about 150 menus and made Them like Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant team raTher than making Them alone. “I think you’ve always made my cooking and life stand out with good editing and stories, even though There are many things I don’t have enough for you.”

“I will try to make a lot of good dishes next year so that I can make my cooking desires in The kitchen. I want to share this honor with The Husband who started cooking. Thank You, "he said.

This award of Ryu Soo-young has a special meaning for me.

From The first appearance of Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant, we shared The easy-to-use materials and simple recipes and focused our attention. After winning his first championship with Chichi Chicken on New Year's Day, he proved his strength once again as he released 'Chicken', 'Chicken', 'Tteok-bokki' and 'Sweet Chicken' as products.

Also, The cast members who share The dishes that are presented every time They are filmed and take care of The breathing togeTher with The field staff, and became deeply affectionate Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant.

As he was loved by Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant year, Ryu Soo-young has consistently ranked The top spot in The Good Data Corporation and The Broadcasting Content Value Information System (Lakoi), a TV topic analysis agency.

Above all, The warm and gentle image has captured The hearts of viewers, regardless of gender. With this high preference and trust accumulated through These activities, Ryu Soo-young has been receiving hot love calls from The advertising industry such as health functional foods, kitchen utensils, gric yogurt, gourmet brand, and milk kit.

Ryu Soo-young is expected to appear as a national announcer Baek Jae-min in Netflix's Queen Maker, which is attracting attention as an anticipated film in 2022. “We will show off our acting skills, which have been made up of a number of works, without regret in this work, and show strong acting transformation,” The agency said.