'KBS Entertainment Grand Prize' Lee Hwi-jae, only sees cellphone... 'non-manner' controversy

Lee Hwi-jae won Lee Hyunjoo Announcer and Best Couple Award at 2021 KBS Entertainment Grand Prize which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 25th.Lee Hwi-jae and Lee Hyunjoo Announcer are working together with KBS 2TV entertainment information program Entertainment Weekly Live MC.Lee Hwi-jae, who was called the Best Couple Award winner and was on stage, looked at the mobile phone for a while while Announcer delivered the awards.He frowned at the Mobile phone, even as he was revealing his award testimony following this Announcer.I will make it look like my brother is tightening and I will make it short and thick, he said. I am writing to many acquaintances now, and I want to say that I have been drinking a drink in the basketball world.It seems to have made a joke mixed to make the atmosphere up, but viewers are pointing out that Lee Hwi-jaes attitude to speak while watching cellphones rather than cameras was uncomfortable.He looked at cellphone until the end and thanked the production crew and writers.Then, he shouted, Listen to your mother, Seo Jun-ah, and left after telling her about the twin son.

Lee Hwi-jae won Lee Hyunjoo Announcer and Best Couple Award at '2021 KBS Entertainment Grand Prize' which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 25th. Lee Hwi-jae and Lee Hyunjoo Announcer are working together with KBS 2TV entertainment information program 'Entertainment Weekly Live' MC.

Lee Hwi-jae, who was called the Best Couple Award winner and was on stage, looked at the Mobile phone for a while while Announcer delivered the Awards. He frowned at the Mobile phone, even as he was revealing his award testimony following this Announcer.

"I will make it look like my brother is tightening and I will make it short and thick," he said. "I am writing to many acquaintances now, and I want to say that I have been drinking a drink in the basketball world. It seems to have made a joke mixed to make the atmosphere up, but viewers are pointing out that Lee Hwi-jae's attitude to speak while watching cellphones rather than cameras was uncomfortable.

He looked at cellphone until the end and thanked the production crew and writers. Then, he shouted, "Listen to your mother, Seo Jun-ah," and left after telling her about the twin son.