Kang Ye-won "Hemolytic Cancer Time Limit, 48kg 44kg Loss Pain" (Only One Person)

On the afternoon of the 20th, an online production presentation of JTBCs new monthly drama Only One Person (directed by Moon Jung-min, Oh Hyun-jong) was held.The event was attended by Ahn Eun-jin, Kim Kyung Nam, Kang Ye-won, Park Soo-young and Oh Hyun Jong.Kang Ye-won said, I am appearing as a blood cancer patient, so I want to show my growing dryness and I am on a diet. It is really difficult to remove 48kg to 44kg.The more I shoot in the second half, the more pressure I have to show external things.One is a human melody that faces a real precious one person in life after three women who met at the hospice were trying to take only one bad person before she died.Only one person will be broadcast for the first time at 11 pm on Monday 20th.

On the afternoon of the 20th, an online production presentation of JTBC's new monthly drama Only One Person (directed by Moon Jung-min, Oh Hyun-jong) was held. The event was attended by Ahn Eun-jin, Kim Kyung Nam, Kang Ye-won, Park Soo-young and Oh Hyun Jong.

Kang Ye-won said, "I am appearing as a blood cancer patient, so I want to show my growing dryness and I am on a diet." "It is really difficult to remove 48kg to 44kg. “The more I shoot in the second half, the more pressure I have to show external things.”

One is a human melody that faces a real precious 'one person' in life after three women who met at the hospice were trying to take only one bad person before she died.

Only One Person will be broadcast for the first time at 11 pm on Monday 20th.