spermatozoa "Starting Child Adoption at Forty-three, Second Gifted" (The Return of Superman)

Make-up The Artist spermatozoa has unveiled the Adoption story.On December 19, KBS 2TV The Return of Superman, the scene of Doljanchi of Sayuri son Jen was released.Sayuri was made up by The Artist spermatozoa ahead of Jen Doljanchi.Spermatozoa is raising two children with open adoption.Sayuri asked, How old did you start raising a child? and Spermatozoa replied, Forty-three.I have been giving birth and raising a lot of children since my husband and marriage, but we have also given birth, but I also wanted to do Adoption.I had to adopt the first Ain because I was not able to do the procedure to have a child.It became natural for all the situations (in relation to the second Adoption), he said.My mother, who had just given birth to me, said she was curious. She asked me to look for us when she grew up later.Then I do not have to hide it every time, and I do not have to hide it. The second is smarter, gifted, different and both too delightful, said Spermatozoa, revealing his deep affection for the two children.
Make-up The Artist spermatozoa has unveiled the Adoption story.On December 19, KBS 2TV The Return of Superman, the scene of Doljanchi of Sayuri son Jen was released.Sayuri was made up by The Artist spermatozoa ahead of Jen Doljanchi.Spermatozoa is raising two children with open adoption.Sayuri asked, How old did you start raising a child? and Spermatozoa replied, Forty-three.I have been giving birth and raising a lot of children since my husband and marriage, but we have also given birth, but I also wanted to do Adoption.I had to adopt the first Ain because I was not able to do the procedure to have a child.It became natural for all the situations (in relation to the second Adoption), he said.My mother, who had just given birth to me, said she was curious. She asked me to look for us when she grew up later.Then I do not have to hide it every time, and I do not have to hide it. The second is smarter, gifted, different and both too delightful, said Spermatozoa, revealing his deep affection for the two children.

Make-up The Artist spermatozoa has unveiled the Adoption story.

On December 19, KBS 2TV 'The Return of Superman', the scene of Doljanchi of Sayuri son Jen was released.

Sayuri was made up by The Artist spermatozoa ahead of Jen Doljanchi.

spermatozoa is raising two children with open Adoption. Sayuri asked, "How old did you start raising a child?" and spermatozoa replied, "Forty-three."

"I have been giving birth and raising a lot of children since my husband and marriage, but we have also given birth, but I also wanted to do Adoption. I had to adopt the first Ain because I was not able to do the procedure to have a child. "It became natural for all the situations (in relation to the second Adoption)," he said.

"My mother, who had just given birth to me, said she was curious. She asked me to look for us when she grew up later. Then I do not have to hide it every time, and I do not have to hide it. "

"The second is smarter, gifted, different and both too delightful," said spermatozoa, revealing his deep affection for the two children.