Jung Dong-won 'Umjichuk' as much as love for fans

Singer Jung Dong-won has reported on the latest.On the 17th, Jung Dong-won posted a picture on his personal instagram with an article entitled Establishment for a long time.Jung Dong-won in the open photo is smiling brightly toward the camera and holding up the sheep Umji.Jung Dong-wons strong eyes and warm appearance made the hearts of the viewers thrilled.The fans who saw it responded such as I am the prince, I watched the concert too well and I feel so good in the atmosphere.iMBC  Photo Source = Jung Dong-won Instagram

Singer Jung Dong-won has reported on the latest.

On the 17th, Jung Dong-won posted a picture on his personal instagram with an article entitled "Establishment for a long time".

Jung Dong-won in the open photo is smiling brightly toward the camera and holding up the sheep Umji. Jung Dong-won's strong eyes and warm appearance made the hearts of the viewers thrilled.

The fans who saw it responded such as "I am the prince", "I watched the concert too well" and "I feel so good in the atmosphere".

iMBC Photo Source = Jung Dong-won Instagram