Jin Seon-kyu, Park Bo-kyung and Love Story Reveal "Four-Year-Old School Junior" (My Little Old Boy)

On SBS My Little Old Boy broadcasted on the 26th, the scene where Jin Seon-kyu appeared as a special guest was broadcast.Mr. Jin Seon-kyus wife is also known as Actorsi. She has great beauty. How did you meet her? asked Seo Jang-hoon.Jin Seon-kyu said, I went to school together, graduated and performed together, and I learned a little bit.Seo Jang-hoon wondered, Was it a junior, how old was it? and Jin Seon-kyu said, It was a junior, it was a four-year-old.Seo Jang-hoon said, Is it my returning brother? And Jin Seon-kyu said, Yes.Photo = SBS broadcast screen

On SBS 'My Little Old Boy' broadcasted on the 26th, the scene where Jin Seon-kyu appeared as a special guest was broadcast.

"Mr. Jin Seon-kyu's wife is also known as Actorsi. She has great beauty. How did you meet her?" asked Seo Jang-hoon.

Jin Seon-kyu said, "I went to school together, graduated and performed together, and I learned a little bit."

Seo Jang-hoon wondered, "Was it a junior, how old was it?" and Jin Seon-kyu said, "It was a junior, it was a four-year-old."

Seo Jang-hoon said, "Is it my returning brother?" And Jin Seon-kyu said, "Yes."

Photo = SBS broadcast screen