Ji Suk-jin "Yoo Jae-Suk, I've dated an older woman...Bangbae-dong is slapped" Disclosure (Running Man)

Broadcaster Ji Suk-jin said, Yoo Jae-Suk, I have been slapped by a woman in the past.According to the production team of SBS Running Man on December 5, the past love affair of Yoo Jae-Suk and Ji Suk-jin will be released on the same day.In the recent recording, we carried out a mission to talk about members who can not hear anything with a headset with music.Ji Suk-jin, who boasts a good friendship, started the story in the story of Yoo Jae-Suk, saying, I was a bit of a woman when I met a woman (Yoo Jae-Suk in the past).Ji Suk-jin said, I have been dating an older person (Yoo Jae-Suk), and mentioned the object of past love history.  (To him) I was slapped in Bangbae-dong.The members who heard the humiliating love affair of Yoo Jae-Suk were hesitant to make fun of Yoo Jae-Suk, who became a Bangbae-dong taguy man by singing Lee Seung-kis My Girl and Yoo Jae-Suk, who was angry at it, said, (Ji Suk-jin) Can I? he countered.The story of Bangbae-dong Taguin Yoo Jae-Suk and Bangbae-dong Knee Nam Ji Suk-jins Never Ending Dirty Love can be found on Running Man which is broadcasted at 5 pm on this day.

Broadcaster Ji Suk-jin said, "Yoo Jae-Suk, I have been slapped by a woman in the past."

According to the production team of SBS 'Running Man' on December 5, the past love affair of Yoo Jae-Suk and Ji Suk-jin will be released on the same day.

In the recent recording, we carried out a mission to talk about members who can not hear anything with a headset with music. Ji Suk-jin, who boasts a good friendship, started the story in the story of Yoo Jae-Suk, saying, "I was a bit of a woman when I met a woman (Yoo Jae-Suk in the past).

Ji Suk-jin said, "I have been dating an older person (Yoo Jae-Suk)," and mentioned the object of past love history. " (To him) I was slapped in Bangbae-dong."

The members who heard the humiliating love affair of Yoo Jae-Suk were hesitant to make fun of Yoo Jae-Suk, who became a Bangbae-dong taguy man by singing Lee Seung-ki's "My Girl" and Yoo Jae-Suk, who was angry at it, said, "(Ji Suk-jin) “Can I?” he countered.

The story of 'Bangbae-dong Taguin' Yoo Jae-Suk and 'Bangbae-dong Knee Nam' Ji Suk-jin's Never Ending Dirty Love can be found on 'Running Man' which is broadcasted at 5 pm on this day.