Ji Suk-jin "Yoo Jae-Suk, Bangbae-dong is an older girlfriend."

In the recent recording, a mission was held to preach members who could not hear anything with a headset with music.Ji Suk-jin, who boasts of steam friendship with Yoo Jae-seo, said, I had a crush when (Yoo Jae-Suk met a woman in the past).Ji Suk-jin also released the episode, saying, I have dated (Yoo Jae-Suk) with an older person, referring to Yoo Jae-Suks past love partner, saying,  (To him) I was also slapped in Bangbae-dong.The members who heard Yoo Jae-Suks humiliating love affair were frustrated by Lee Seung-kis My Girl and became Bangbae-dong Taguinam, and Yoo Jae-Suk, who was angry about it, said, Can I hear that (Ji Suk-jin) kneeled down in Bangbae-dong?It is the back door that counterattacked. It airs at 5 pm on the day.

In the recent recording, a mission was held to preach members who could not hear anything with a headset with music. Ji Suk-jin, who boasts of "steam" friendship with Yoo Jae-seo, said, "I had a crush when (Yoo Jae-Suk met a woman in the past)."

Ji Suk-jin also released the episode, saying, "I have dated (Yoo Jae-Suk) with an older person," referring to Yoo Jae-Suk's past love partner, saying, " (To him) I was also slapped in Bangbae-dong." The members who heard Yoo Jae-Suk's humiliating love affair were frustrated by Lee Seung-ki's "My Girl" and became "Bangbae-dong Taguinam", and Yoo Jae-Suk, who was angry about it, said, "Can I hear that (Ji Suk-jin) kneeled down in Bangbae-dong? "It is the back door that counterattacked. It airs at 5 pm on the day.