Jun Hyun-moo unveils group shot of 'The Rainbow' "I've had a hard time this year"

Broadcaster Jun Hyun-moo has released a group shot of I live alone.Jun Hyun-moo posted a picture on his 30th afternoon through his instagram saying, Happy New Year for you.Jun Hyun-moo added, In 2022, I will be living alone. Our Rainbow family has suffered this year. In the open photo, Jun Hyun-moo poses with Kian84, Key, Park Na-rae, Sung Hoon and Hwasa.On the other hand, Jun Hyun-moo and Park Na-rae won the PD Award for I Live Alone at the 2021 MBC Broadcasting Entertainment Grand Prize held on the 29th, and Kian84 and Kee received the Best Male Award and the Popular Award respectively.

Broadcaster Jun Hyun-moo has released a group shot of 'I live alone'.

Jun Hyun-moo posted a picture on his 30th afternoon through his instagram saying, "Happy New Year for you."

Jun Hyun-moo added, "In 2022, I will be living alone." Our Rainbow family has suffered this year. "

In the open photo, Jun Hyun-moo poses with Kian84, Key, Park Na-rae, Sung Hoon and Hwasa.

On the other hand, Jun Hyun-moo and Park Na-rae won the PD Award for "I Live Alone" at the '2021 MBC Broadcasting Entertainment Grand Prize' held on the 29th, and Kian84 and Kee received the Best Male Award and the Popular Award respectively.