Jun Hyun-moo wrote "Reciprocal and marriageNO" Lee Si-eon Surprise "Act!

...Tonton Davids horse words (MBC Entertainment Awards)While Yoo Jae-seok won the grand prize at the 2021 MBC Broadcasting Entertainment Awards, Tonton David Thu, who made fans eyes and ears at the awards ceremony, added to the interest of the horse words.2021 MBC Broadcasting Entertainment Grand Prize, which was broadcast on the 29th, was broadcast live.On the same day, the 2021 MBC Broadcasting Entertainment Grand Prize was opened: MCs were more than Actor, singer Kim Se-jeong, and broadcaster Jun Hyun-moo.First, Lee said, I hope that the awards ceremony society will be held for the first time through the entertainment award, and even if there is a mistake, please look at it with a wide amount.Kim Se-jeong also said, I am happy just to be in a place that is too trembling and a glorious place.As the awards ceremony, which was so exciting and anticipated, was held in earnest, the live broadcast made the stars feel chewy without filters.It was a time when the roller coaster was unpredictable, from the re-Ment, which is so close that the doping test is urgent, to the love confession of the sweet stars.I have pointed out the most interesting points among them.First of all, this years popularity awards were won by Kim Jong-min of What do you do when you play?, The Guys who cross the line, Sandara Park of Masked Wang and I live alone and Shinys height of I live alone.I received a lot of 2NE1 but it was the first time I was alone, Sandara Park said, while each of them was giving a speech. She immediately asked the camera, Where is my mothers trophy? She shouted, If you see YG officials, send me a few of them to Quick (delivery), and I was rewarded.Of course, she was surprised once that there was no trophy to be in her house, and she was surprised twice that she asked for a quick delivery publicly on the air.Her surprise remarks took the top spot in real time and caught the attention of netizens.The following is a PD award by Gim Gu-ra and Ahn Young Mi, who mentioned the second birth, saying, It is so fun and happy.Among the 80 messages of congratulations, Ahn Young Mi sent a nuclear goose, I was impressed, and I hope that Ahn Young Mi has a good result with her husband and her second generation plan, said Gim Gu-ra.I dont want to talk about my husbands secrets in the neighborhood, said Ahn Young Mi, but I want to be a radio star and I want to be a little bit of a baby. Gim Gu-ra said, I want to be a little bit of a baby. I do not have editing, so Gim Gu-ra is in trouble, should not I do doping test?Continuing to win Grand Prizes, Ji Suk-jin and Ssamdi have won the prize.Among them, Ssamdi asked MSG Wannabe member Yi Dong-hwi who was speaking with GFriend or Ji Suk-jin longer.His GFriend is a global star, Jung Ho-yeon, who is driving the topic with squid game.Yi Dong-hwi mentioned her open-love lover, Jung Ho-yeon, and laughed, saying, I actually meet with him and talk, the call is long with Ji Suk-jin.Ji Suk-jin said, I congratulate you once again, if the GFriend is not good, and I hope it will be the second Do Kyung-wan.Youre not really going to marriage this way?Yoo Se-yoon and Jang Dong-min have appeared as best couple awards winners.In particular, Jang Dong-min, who became a new groom, introduced it as marriage 11th year, and Yoo Se-yoon said, Marriage is welcome to the new world.His honeymoon diary was even more ear-warming as he was the first official post-marriage.Jang Dong-min said, I am so happy these days, and I am happy to be together until I open my eyes and close my eyes, and I am happy that there is someone I am still watching.When asked why he decided to marriage, I decided to make a decision in a day of marriage, Jang Dong-min said, I felt that at first sight, I moved marriage to practice.Among them, Jang Dong-min of Save Holmes won the Variety Mens Excellence Prize, which became a double slope following the news of marriage.Jang Dong-min laughed, saying, Thank you but I am sorry, I am grateful that I gave you a marriage gift for marriage a while ago.He said, I meet a woman I love, I think that I have not come in because I am marriage, I love my wife, Hyojin, I love you.In particular, Jun Hyun-moo of I live alone and Over-the-Way Impression Time won the sixth prize winner of this years entertainment awards, and Park Na-rae laughed when she said, I want you to live alone for the rest of your life, I decided to shoot something to fit your implants when you are 60 years old.Park Na-rae laughed at the object, saying, I want you to refuse the object, there is a reverse question here, I want to ask if you were better than your God (who was the target of last year).Jun Hyun-moo replied, What do you refuse to refuse, but it is frustrating. However, he seemed cautious about marriage without doing a special co-Ment.However, it was summoned again from Kian84, the first member of I live alone.I was very much in the mood for the live broadcasts and I was prepared every time, said Kian84, who won the Grand Prize on the day. I was actually reeling from the ratings, and I thought I should be out of the form of basalty and me, he said honestly.In the meantime, Kian84 said, I want to increase the audience rating by attracting a lot of new people now, I do not know if my brother is going to go to the market, but I want to send it. If I can not go to the market, I want to do it.For Jun Hyun-moo, the long-term rule of I live alone instead of marriage with lover Lee Hye-sung (?), but recently to Lee Si-eon, who marriages, he showed a contradiction in supporting his marriage life, saying, I hope that the poet will live happily, and I will not come back alone.The words of the stars who do not know where to go were moments that made the awards ceremony more fun.Capture the MBC screen

"...Tonton David's 'horse words' ('MBC Entertainment Awards') While Yoo Jae-seok won the Grand Prize at the 2021 MBC Broadcasting Entertainment Awards, Tonton David Thu, who made fans' eyes and ears at the awards ceremony, added to the interest of the 'horse words'.

2021 MBC Broadcasting Entertainment Grand Prize, which was broadcast on the 29th, was broadcast live.

On the same day, the 2021 MBC Broadcasting Entertainment Grand Prize was opened: MCs were more than Actor, singer Kim Se-jeong, and broadcaster Jun Hyun-moo. First, Lee said, "I hope that the awards ceremony society will be held for the first time through the entertainment award, and even if there is a mistake, please look at it with a wide amount." Kim Se-jeong also said, "I am happy just to be in a place that is too trembling and a glorious place."

As the awards ceremony, which was so exciting and anticipated, was held in earnest, the live broadcast made the stars feel chewy without filters. It was a time when the roller coaster was unpredictable, from the Re-Ment, which is so close that the doping test is urgent, to the love confession of the sweet stars. I have pointed out the most interesting points among them.

First of all, this year's popularity awards were won by Kim Jong-min of "What do you do when you play?", "The Guys who cross the line," Sandara Park of "Masked Wang" and "I live alone" and Shiny's height of "I live alone". “I received a lot of 2NE1 but it was the first time I was alone,” Sandara Park said, while each of them was giving a speech. She immediately asked the camera, “Where is my mother’s trophy?” She shouted, “If you see YG officials, send me a few of them to Quick (delivery), and I was rewarded.” Of course, she was Surprised once that there was no trophy to be in her house, and she was Surprised twice that she asked for a quick delivery publicly on the air. Her Surprise remarks took the top spot in real time and caught the attention of netizens.

The following is a PD award by Gim Gu-ra and Ahn Young Mi, who mentioned the second birth, saying, "It is so fun and happy." “Among the 80 messages of congratulations, Ahn Young Mi sent a ‘nuclear goose’, I was impressed, and I hope that Ahn Young Mi has a good result with her husband and her second generation plan,” said Gim Gu-ra.

“I don’t want to talk about my husband’s secrets in the neighborhood,” said Ahn Young Mi, “but I want to be a radio star and I want to be a little bit of a baby.” Gim Gu-ra said, “I want to be a little bit of a baby.” "I do not have editing, so Gim Gu-ra is in trouble, should not I do doping test?"

Continuing to win Grand Prizes, Ji Suk-jin and Ssamdi have won the prize. Among them, Ssamdi asked MSG Wannabe member Yi Dong-hwi who was speaking with GFriend or Ji Suk-jin longer. His GFriend is a global star, Jung Ho-yeon, who is driving the topic with 'squid game'.

Yi Dong-hwi mentioned her open-love lover, Jung Ho-yeon, and laughed, saying, "I actually meet with him and talk, the call is long with Ji Suk-jin." Ji Suk-jin said, "I congratulate you once again, if the GFriend is not good," and "I hope it will be the second Do Kyung-wan." You're not really going to marriage this way?

Yoo Se-yoon and Jang Dong-min have appeared as best couple awards winners. In particular, Jang Dong-min, who became a new groom, introduced it as "marriage 11th year", and Yoo Se-yoon said, "marriage is welcome to the new world." His honeymoon diary was even more ear-warming as he was the first official post-marriage. Jang Dong-min said, "I am so happy these days," and "I am happy to be together until I open my eyes and close my eyes, and I am happy that there is someone I am still watching."

When asked why he decided to marriage, "I decided to make a decision in a day of marriage," Jang Dong-min said, "I felt that at first sight, I moved marriage to practice."

Among them, Jang Dong-min of Save Holmes won the Variety Men's Excellence Prize, which became a double slope following the news of marriage. Jang Dong-min laughed, saying, "Thank you but I am sorry, I am grateful that I gave you a marriage gift for marriage a while ago." He said, "I meet a woman I love, I think that I have not come in because I am marriage, I love my wife, Hyojin, I love you."

In particular, Jun Hyun-moo of “I live alone” and “Over-the-Way Impression Time” won the sixth prize winner of this year’s entertainment awards, and Park Na-rae laughed when she said, “I want you to live alone for the rest of your life, I decided to shoot something to fit your implants when you are 60 years old.” Park Na-rae laughed at the object, saying, "I want you to refuse the object, there is a reverse question here, I want to ask if you were better than your God (who was the target of last year).

Jun Hyun-moo replied, "What do you refuse to refuse, but it is frustrating." However, he seemed cautious about marriage without doing a special co-Ment.

However, it was summoned again from Kian84, the first member of 'I live alone'. “I was very much in the mood for the live broadcasts and I was prepared every time,” said Kian84, who won the Grand Prize on the day. “I was actually reeling from the ratings, and I thought I should be out of the form of basalty and me,” he said honestly. In the meantime, Kian84 said, "I want to increase the audience rating by attracting a lot of new people now, I do not know if my brother is going to go to the market, but I want to send it." "If I can not go to the market, I want to do it.

For Jun Hyun-moo, the long-term rule of "I live alone" instead of marriage with lover Lee Hye-sung (? ), but recently to Lee Si-eon, who marriages, he showed a contradiction in supporting his marriage life, saying, "I hope that the poet will live happily, and I will not come back alone." The words of the stars who do not know where to go were moments that made the awards ceremony more fun.

Capture the MBC screen