Jang Hyun-sung ""I was photographed with all the showers and showers of the feces during 'Shudol'...The production team said, 'I'm so sorry'" (Radio Star)

Actor Jang Hyun-sung recalled the dizzying moment he almost got sided (?) during filming Shudol.On MBCs Radio Star (hereinafter referred to as Radio Star), which aired on December 15, it was featured as a special feature Call Me My Name, featuring Jang Hyun-sung, Kim Jung-min, Ahn Eun-jin and Kim Kyung-nam as guests.On the show, Jang Hyun-sung recalled the days when he appeared on observation entertainment on KBS 2TV Superman Returns (hereinafter referred to as Shudol).I didnt know what the system was and I only heard about the camera hiding all over the house. When I wake up in the morning, I start, and I drink water and go to the bathroom and get all the processes taken, he said.Jang Hyun-sung was photographed showering at the observation entertainment, and the crew edited it urgently later.But the knight was very refined, so he went out. He was photographed with a shitty shower. He explained that the camera was installed in the bathroom because of the childrens bathing.Jang Hyun-sung said, The production team did not think about it. When I came out to see the work, the production team said that I was so sorry that my face was white.I said, What are you sorry for? I laughed at the anecdote that almost got rid of.

Actor Jang Hyun-sung recalled the dizzying moment he almost got sided (?) during filming "Shudol."

On MBC's "Radio Star" (hereinafter referred to as "Radio Star"), which aired on December 15, it was featured as a special feature "Call Me My Name", featuring Jang Hyun-sung, Kim Jung-min, Ahn Eun-jin and Kim Kyung-nam as guests.

On the show, Jang Hyun-sung recalled the days when he appeared on observation entertainment on KBS 2TV 'Superman Returns' (hereinafter referred to as 'Shudol'). "I didn't know what the system was and I only heard about the camera hiding all over the house. When I wake up in the morning, I start, and I drink water and go to the bathroom and get all the processes taken," he said.

"Jang Hyun-sung was photographed showering at the observation entertainment, and the crew edited it urgently later. But the knight was very refined, so he went out. He was photographed with a shitty shower. "He explained that the camera was installed in the bathroom because of the children's bathing.

Jang Hyun-sung said, "The production team did not think about it. When I came out to see the work, the production team said that I was so sorry that my face was white. I said, "What are you sorry for?" I laughed at the anecdote that almost got rid of.