"'Guardian: The Lonely and Great God' will be different...'Irreplaceable You Sal' New Korea-style fantasy confidence

On the afternoon of the 15th, TVNs new Saturday Drama Irreplaceable You Sal (playplayplay by Kwon So-ra, Seo Jae-won, directed by Jang yeong-woo) production presentation was held.The event, which was broadcast live online due to the spread of Corona 19 (a new coronavirus infection), was attended by director Jang yeong-woo, Lee Jin-wook, Kwon Nara, Lee Joon, Gong Seung-yeon, Jung Jin-young, Park Myung-shin and Kim Woo-seok.Irreplaceable You Sal is a sad but beautiful story about a man who has become Irreplaceable You Sal (), who can not kill or die, chasing a woman who repeats Dead Again for 600 years.Koreas new immortal existence Irreplaceable You Sal is a story that has been intertwined for a long time from the past to the present.The writers wrote a vastly good story under the Korean worldview, said director Jang Yeong-woo. I tried to convey Kahaani well.We have made time and effort at Free Production. It is not easy for the Korean Drama site to do Free Production. We thank the staff and crew for their troubles.Lee Jin-wook was a human being 600 years ago in the play, but played the role of being a member of Irreplaceable You.Lee Jin-wook said: It was new to be a Korean fantasy; there is something new about the Danhwal station being alive as a character.The Characters of immortality have been dealt with before, but in Irreplaceable You Sal, there is a point that is different from the existing Character of immortality.I thought it was a clock that stopped, a compass that read directions. It was a character who was not used to the time that passed.Kwon Nara plays Min Sang-woon, a fugitive who is chased by Irreplaceable Yousal, repeating Dead Again.Kwon Nara said: I have childhood pain but I am a character who lives independently.I felt charm as a bright light in the dark and I wanted to try it once. There are many emotional activities in this work than other works.I was greedy to express it in various ways, he said.Lee Joon played the mysterious character Ok Eul-tae, wrapped in a veil that governs and coordinates wealth and power in the play; Lee Joon said, The first appearance scene was attractive.I thought I would feel happy when I saw the next scene. I actually have a really fun shot.Gong Seung-yeon played Dansol, the wife of Danhwal 600 years ago; Gong Seung-yeon said, When I first encountered Dansol Character, I thought I should do it.I prepared a lot and went to see the director. I chose this work because I thought it would be fun and exciting throughout the filming.I think I can show you more than that, not only Dansol, but it will be a big challenge. In addition, Jung Jin-young plays the role of a father and a powerful general of Dansol, Park Myung-shin plays the role of a lady 600 years ago, and Kim Woo-suk plays the role of a high school student Nam Do-yoon,Irreplaceable You Sal is attracting attention with a setup similar to Kim Eun Sooks Guardian: The Lonely and Great God.It is an honor to be compared with Guardian: The Lonely and Great God, said Chang PD. Irreplaceable Yousal was intended to save Korean sentiment based on the story of Korea.Guardian: The Lonely and Great God was melodramatic, but Irreplaceable You Sal has a big change in relationship with family.I do not think it would be good if you look at such a part for other fun. I can not talk about it because of spoilers, but I expect that the second half of the reversal or Kahaani and the narrative will be different from Guardian: The Lonely and Great God.The first broadcast on Saturday, 18th, at 9 p.m.phototvN

On the afternoon of the 15th, TVN's new Saturday Drama Irreplaceable You Sal (playplayplay by Kwon So-ra, Seo Jae-won, directed by jang yeong-woo) production presentation was held. The event, which was broadcast live online due to the spread of Corona 19 (a new coronavirus infection), was attended by director jang yeong-woo, Lee Jin-wook, Kwon Nara, Lee Joon, Gong Seung-yeon, Jung Jin-young, Park Myung-shin and Kim Woo-seok.

Irreplaceable You Sal is a sad but beautiful story about a man who has become Irreplaceable You Sal (), who can not kill or die, chasing a woman who repeats Dead Again for 600 years. Korea's new immortal existence Irreplaceable You Sal is a story that has been intertwined for a long time from the past to the present.

“The writers wrote a vastly good story under the Korean worldview,” said director jang yeong-woo. “I tried to convey Kahaani well. “We have made time and effort at Free Production. It is not easy for the Korean Drama site to do Free Production. We thank the staff and crew for their troubles.”

Lee Jin-wook was a human being 600 years ago in the play, but played the role of being a member of Irreplaceable You. Lee Jin-wook said: "It was new to be a Korean fantasy; there is something new about the Danhwal station being alive as a Character. The Characters of immortality have been dealt with before, but in 'Irreplaceable You Sal', there is a point that is different from the existing Character of immortality. I thought it was a clock that stopped, a compass that read directions. It was a Character who was not used to the time that passed.

Kwon Nara plays Min Sang-woon, a fugitive who is chased by Irreplaceable Yousal, repeating Dead Again. Kwon Nara said: "I have childhood pain but I am a Character who lives independently. I felt charm as a bright light in the dark and I wanted to try it once. "There are many emotional activities in this work than other works. I was greedy to express it in various ways," he said.

Lee Joon played the mysterious Character Ok Eul-tae, wrapped in a veil that governs and coordinates wealth and power in the play; Lee Joon said, "The first appearance scene was attractive. I thought I would feel happy when I saw the next scene. I actually have a really fun shot.

Gong Seung-yeon played Dansol, the wife of Danhwal 600 years ago; Gong Seung-yeon said, "When I first encountered Dansol Character, I thought I should do it. I prepared a lot and went to see the director. I chose this work because I thought it would be fun and exciting throughout the filming. I think I can show you more than that, not only Dansol, but it will be a big challenge. "

In addition, Jung Jin-young plays the role of a father and a powerful general of Dansol, Park Myung-shin plays the role of a lady 600 years ago, and Kim Woo-suk plays the role of a high school student Nam Do-yoon,

'Irreplaceable You Sal' is attrActing attention with a setup similar to Kim Eun Sook's 'Guardian: The Lonely and Great God'. "It is an honor to be compared with 'Guardian: The Lonely and Great God'," said Chang PD. "Irreplaceable Yousal was intended to save Korean sentiment based on the story of Korea." "'Guardian: The Lonely and Great God' was meloDramatic, but 'Irreplaceable You Sal' has a big change in relationship with family. I do not think it would be good if you look at such a part for other fun. "I can not talk about it because of spoilers, but I expect that the second half of the reversal or Kahaani and the narrative will be different from 'Guardian: The Lonely and Great God'."

The first broadcast on Saturday, 18th, at 9 p.m.

phototvN