'Lung cancer battle' kim chul-min, "happy" after 6 days of Death memorial wave

According to the entertainment industry on Wednesday, Kim chul-min closed his eyes at a nuclear hospital hospice ward where he was battling the afternoon: the age of 54.The late Kim chul-min wrote on his Facebook page on the 10th, Thank you for being happy. Thank you. I love you.Many netizens wrote cheering words such as Get strong, I cheer you, and I want you to stay with me. However, I am saddened to leave the world six days after writing this article.The netizens who encountered the deceaseds bibo commemorated the deceased with words I want you to rest comfortably, I have suffered a lot in the meantime, I want you to sing songs that you want not to hurt there and I am so sad.Choi Seung-kyung, a fellow in the entertainment industry, expressed his regret that he was relieving the deceased of the deceased. DJ Hashim also said, I returned to the original place Sky after the picnic.I have been grateful, grateful, respected and loving. The deceased reported on the 2019 battle with lung cancer.Although he was diagnosed with lung cancer at the end of his treatment, he conveyed a message of hope through SNS and broadcasting, and he challenged the treatment using penbendazole, a dog insecticide, and shared the process.However, after two years of fighting, the world has been left, and the wave of memorials continues.Since late 1980, the deceased has been performing busking at Maroney Park in Daehangno, and made his debut in the entertainment industry in earnest by standing on the stage of the late Kim Hyung-gons comedy club.The deceased, who was a singer and comedian, performed at Maronie Park until the battle and was called the legend of Maronie.The deceaseds mortuary was set up in the second floor of the nuclear hospital funeral hall. The sign will be at 10:00 am on the 18th.

According to the entertainment industry on Wednesday, kim chul-min closed his eyes at a nuclear hospital hospice ward where he was battling the afternoon: the age of 54.

The late kim chul-min wrote on his Facebook page on the 10th, "Thank you for being happy. Thank you. I love you." Many netizens wrote cheering words such as "Get strong," "I cheer you," and "I want you to stay with me." However, I am saddened to leave the world six days after writing this article.

The netizens who encountered the deceased's bibo commemorated the deceased with words "I want you to rest comfortably", "I have suffered a lot in the meantime", "I want you to sing songs that you want not to hurt there" and "I am so sad". Choi Seung-kyung, a fellow in the entertainment industry, expressed his regret that he was "relieving the deceased of the deceased." DJ Hashim also said, "I returned to the original place Sky after the picnic. I have been grateful, grateful, respected and loving. "

The deceased reported on the 2019 battle with lung cancer. Although he was diagnosed with lung cancer at the end of his treatment, he conveyed a message of hope through SNS and broadcasting, and he challenged the treatment using penbendazole, a dog insecticide, and shared the process.

However, after two years of fighting, the world has been left, and the wave of memorials continues.

Since late 1980, the deceased has been performing busking at Maroney Park in Daehangno, and made his debut in the entertainment industry in earnest by standing on the stage of the late Kim Hyung-gon's comedy club. The deceased, who was a singer and Comedian, performed at Maronie Park until the battle and was called "the legend of Maronie".

The deceased's mortuary was set up in the second floor of the nuclear hospital funeral hall. The sign will be at 10:00 am on the 18th.