"In multiple sites exchange Stoker incident, country flips" (Earthin)

In the SBS Plus entertainment program all events in the world broadcasted on the afternoon of the 21st, 12 cider multiple heatwaves were introduced.On this day, Japan panel Ogi Hitoshi said, Japan has a plurality of sites.The men and women who learned on the site exchanged multiple opponents with each other, and the commendation officer who heard it said, In one word, exchange revenge.Ogi said, I asked for stalking of the target, and I was stalking each other by changing each other, and I was caught after putting an envelope with a bug or continuing to do such an act.At that time, Japan was shocked enough to say that it was an exchange Stoker case, he added.MC Bae Sung-jae said, I would have been really scared because I did not know the English that I was stalked.Photo: SBS Plus broadcast screen
In the SBS Plus entertainment program all events in the world broadcasted on the afternoon of the 21st, 12 cider multiple heatwaves were introduced.On this day, Japan panel Ogi Hitoshi said, Japan has a plurality of sites.The men and women who learned on the site exchanged multiple opponents with each other, and the commendation officer who heard it said, In one word, exchange revenge.Ogi said, I asked for stalking of the target, and I was stalking each other by changing each other, and I was caught after putting an envelope with a bug or continuing to do such an act.At that time, Japan was shocked enough to say that it was an exchange Stoker case, he added.MC Bae Sung-jae said, I would have been really scared because I did not know the English that I was stalked.Photo: SBS Plus broadcast screen

In the SBS Plus entertainment program 'all events in the world' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 21st, 12 cider multiple heatwaves were introduced.

On this day, Japan panel Ogi Hitoshi said, "Japan has a plurality of sites."

"The men and women who learned on the site exchanged multiple opponents with each other," and the commendation officer who heard it said, "In one word, exchange revenge."

Ogi said, "I asked for stalking of the target, and I was stalking each other by changing each other, and I was caught after putting an envelope with a bug or continuing to do such an act."

"At that time, Japan was shocked enough to say that it was an exchange Stoker case," he added.

MC Bae Sung-jae said, "I would have been really scared because I did not know the English that I was stalked."

Photo: SBS Plus broadcast screen