"I'm Noh Hong-chul, Netflix!"..."Food and Tulbo" Celeb Preferential? "Shit"

Kim Tae-ho PDs first Netflix entertainment, Ebo and Tulbo, came on the board.Noh Hong-chul, a broadcaster, has been pointed out that it is preferential to succeed in booking restaurants that can not be booked.Netflixs original entertainment Eokbo and Tulbo, released on the 11th, is a travel variety that shows the fun of traveling around the country on bikes by unexpected Timbo Rain (Jung Ji-hoon) and Talbo Noh Hong-chul.Kim Tae-ho PD, who made Infinite Challenge and What do you do when you play?, has also received attention becaLee Yong he made it with Jang Woo-sung and Lee Ju-won PD.However, it was controversial that a scene that was immediately pointed out by viewers after the release was made public. In this episode, Rain attempted to book a steak restaurant in Jeju Island but failed.Noh Hong-chul said, Lets take a moment and test it. I will call you as if I am too Noh Hong-chul. I was more eaten in the market yesterday.Noh Hong-chul, who called the phone, called the soundstone store and said, Its Noh Hong-chul, a broadcaster. Its so delicious. ExcLee Yong me, but watch Netflix.I am moving to big capital becaLee Yong I decided to shoot a very big money from Netflix. I came down to Jeju on an expensive motorcycle.I am carrying a load as an assistant, and when I see the meat, I have to go here. So I got a word from the president of the restaurant saying, You can come once.Noh Hong-chul did not stop here and asked, Tell me honestly, was it reserved for me or for rain? When his name was mentioned, Noh Hong-chul said, Scream Netflix.This sweet-ass guy was rejected by you and opened his mind to me. He admitted to himself that the reservation was completed due to the preferential treatment of Celeb.Since then, the two have shown a meal at an outdoor photo zone table, not inside the restaurant, but netizens have pointed out this scene.It is pointed out that the production team that appeared in the broadcast is unnecessary to make a reservation using preferential treatment, and at the same time, the audience is responding that the audience is uncomfortable with Noh Hong-chuls Selub Test which tried to make a reservation using it.

Kim Tae-ho PD's first Netflix entertainment, 'Ebo and Tulbo', came on the board. Noh Hong-chul, a broadcaster, has been pointed out that it is "preferential" to succeed in booking restaurants that can not be booked.

Netflix's original entertainment 'Eokbo and Tulbo', released on the 11th, is a travel variety that shows the fun of traveling around the country on bikes by unexpected 'Timbo' Rain (Jung Ji-hoon) and 'Talbo' Noh Hong-chul. Kim Tae-ho PD, who made 'Infinite Challenge' and 'What do you do when you play?', has also received attention becaLee Yong he made it with Jang Woo-sung and Lee Ju-won PD.

However, it was controversial that a scene that was immediately pointed out by viewers after the release was made public. In this episode, Rain attempted to book a steak restaurant in Jeju Island but failed. Noh Hong-chul said, "Let's take a moment and test it." "I will call you as if I am too Noh Hong-chul. I was more eaten in the market yesterday."

Noh Hong-chul, who called the phone, called the soundstone store and said, "It's Noh Hong-chul, a broadcaster. It's so delicious. ExcLee Yong me, but watch Netflix. I am moving to big capital becaLee Yong I decided to shoot a very big money from Netflix. I came down to Jeju on an expensive motorcycle. I am carrying a load as an assistant, and when I see the meat, I have to go here. " So I got a word from the president of the restaurant saying, "You can come once."

Noh Hong-chul did not stop here and asked, "Tell me honestly, was it reserved for me or for rain?" When his name was mentioned, Noh Hong-chul said, "Scream Netflix. This sweet-ass guy was rejected by you and opened his mind to me. "He admitted to himself that the reservation was completed due to the preferential treatment of Celeb.

Since then, the two have shown a meal at an outdoor photo zone table, not inside the restaurant, but netizens have pointed out this scene. It is pointed out that the production team that appeared in the broadcast is unnecessary to make a reservation using preferential treatment, and at the same time, the audience is responding that the audience is uncomfortable with Noh Hong-chul's "Selub Test" which tried to make a reservation using it.