"Lee Sang-min will receive..."2021 SBS Entertainment Grand prize", "My Little Old Boy" co- Grand prize "Golden girl"

SBS My Little Old Boy team won 2021 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize group awards.The girls who beat the goal became the program that produced the most awards.The 2021 SBS Entertainment Grand prize, which was broadcast live on the afternoon of the 18th, was set up as a society of singer Lee Seung-gi, broadcaster Jang Doyeon and model Han Hye-jin.On this day, Golden Woman swept the major awards categories including Choi Woo Awards, Best Program Award, New Artist Award, Director Award, Artist Award, Best Couple Award.This years Goallady craze led to the achievement of being the eight-time champion.On the other hand, the Grand Prize honor went to all of the My Little Old Boy team.Lee Sang-min, who took the stage, said: I have received the 2017 years rookie award here, the 2018 Right Awards, the 2019 Best Couple Award, the 2020 Best Awards, and this years Grand Prize.I am grateful, he said.Tak Jae-hun said, I intuitively thought it would be a close-up confrontation between Ji Suk-jin or Lee Sang-min.Running Man team was also suffering, so I thought it was a grand prize even if I gave someone, but I was surprised to have given My Little Old Boy team as a group. Lee Sang-min did a lot of bad things in My Little Old Boy.I am preparing to think about how to get my feelings when Lee Sang-min is in the middle of it. I am so grateful. He also said, My Little Old Boy has mothers and there is a feeling that the Avengers are mixed. I will give the prize to others.Im Won-hee said, I thought Lee Sang-min would receive it, but I am glad that the whole team has received it. Thank you to those who came and persuaded me when I refused My Little Old Boy.I want you to love me a lot in the future, he said.Seo Jang-hoon said, I have been recording high TV viewer ratings for five years when TV viewer ratings are difficult to come out as these days.I am grateful to the viewers who keep watching. Thanks to many people and their mothers. I am grateful for being together. Kim Jong-kook said, If you are a group, I would like you to give it under Mothers name.Thank you, said Park Gun, who vowed to go up to the place youve laid down and Im so grateful; Ill work harder next year.Finally, Shin Dong-yup said, I am sorry that you would have wondered if you watched the Grand Prize Who while watching TV.You think that only one person will be given, but it seems that it was difficult to decide from the production team.I am grateful that you will continue to be healthy and enjoy My Little Old Boy together with Kim Gun-mos mother and Park Soo-hongs mother who can not be together now.Lee Sang-min emphasized, Everyone who appeared as My Little Old Boy such as Oh Min-seok, Lee Tae-sung, Kim Hee-cheol and Choi Jin-hyuk received it together. Shin Dong-yup also said, We are not Ugly Ducklings but My Little Old Boy.Grand prize = My Little Old Boy teamProducer Award = Lee Seung-gi (All The Butlers Integrated, Eat Eats and Eats, Loud)Honorary Temple Award = Ji Suk-jin (Running Man)Choi Woo-Awards = Park Sun-young (Them Hitting Hits), Yang Se-chan (Running Man), Tak Jae-hun (My Little Old Boy, Shoes naked and Dolsing Forman, Tikataka)Best Program Award = Them Goal-Shitting (Show and Sport), Running Man (Variety Division)Right Awards = Them Strikes captains, Kim Jun-ho and Im Won-hee (My Little Old Boy, Shoes naked and stone-singing man), Lee Ji-hye (Sangmong 2)Excellence Program Award = Legendary Stage Archive K, Lowd (Show and Sport) and Shoes naked and Dolsing Forman (Talk Division)Special Award = Baek Jong-wons Alley RestaurantBest Couple Award = Lee Soo-geun and Bae Sung-jae (The Girls Hitting Goals)Best Teamwork Award = All The Butlers Integrated TeamBest Family Award = Sangmyong 2-You Are My Destiny TeamThis years Artists Award (12): Shin Dong-yup (I need My Little Old Boy, Warmance), Tak Jae-hun and Lee Sang-min (My Little Old Boy, Shoes Take Off and Dollsing Forman), Lee Kyung-gyu (Eat Eat Eat Empty), Lee Seung-gi (All The Butlers Integrated, Eating Empty, Eating Empty), Park Sun-young (their beating), Yoo Jae-Suk and Ji Suk-jin and Kim Jong-kook (Running Man), Kim Gura (Dongsangmong 2), Seo Jang-hoon (Dongsangmong 2, My Little Old Boy), Yang Se-hyung (All The Butlers Che)Next Levels = Jang Doyeon (I need a warms, a story about tailing)Direction Award = The Girls Hit Goals Directions (Kim Byung-ji, Lee Chun-soo, Choi Jin-chul, Hyun Young-min, Baek Ji-hoon, etc.)Broadcast Writers Award = Jang Jung-hee (Strangers to Hit Goals), Yang Hyo-im (Running Man), Kim Yoon-hee (Teelpaem), and Hwang Chae-young (I Want to Know)Radio DJ Award = Boom (Boom Boom Power), Lee Sook-young (Love FM)Radio Rookie of the Year = Park Ha-sun (Cinetown)Rookie of the Year = Lee Seung-yeop (eating side and playing ball), Lee Hyun-yi (these beating the goal), Park Gun (My Little Old Boy, Law of the Jungle)
SBS My Little Old Boy team won 2021 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize group awards.The girls who beat the goal became the program that produced the most awards.The 2021 SBS Entertainment Grand prize, which was broadcast live on the afternoon of the 18th, was set up as a society of singer Lee Seung-gi, broadcaster Jang Doyeon and model Han Hye-jin.On this day, Golden Woman swept the major awards categories including Choi Woo Awards, Best Program Award, New Artist Award, Director Award, Artist Award, Best Couple Award.This years Goallady craze led to the achievement of being the eight-time champion.On the other hand, the Grand Prize honor went to all of the My Little Old Boy team.Lee Sang-min, who took the stage, said: I have received the 2017 years rookie award here, the 2018 Right Awards, the 2019 Best Couple Award, the 2020 Best Awards, and this years Grand Prize.I am grateful, he said.Tak Jae-hun said, I intuitively thought it would be a close-up confrontation between Ji Suk-jin or Lee Sang-min.Running Man team was also suffering, so I thought it was a grand prize even if I gave someone, but I was surprised to have given My Little Old Boy team as a group. Lee Sang-min did a lot of bad things in My Little Old Boy.I am preparing to think about how to get my feelings when Lee Sang-min is in the middle of it. I am so grateful. He also said, My Little Old Boy has mothers and there is a feeling that the Avengers are mixed. I will give the prize to others.Im Won-hee said, I thought Lee Sang-min would receive it, but I am glad that the whole team has received it. Thank you to those who came and persuaded me when I refused My Little Old Boy.I want you to love me a lot in the future, he said.Seo Jang-hoon said, I have been recording high TV viewer ratings for five years when TV viewer ratings are difficult to come out as these days.I am grateful to the viewers who keep watching. Thanks to many people and their mothers. I am grateful for being together. Kim Jong-kook said, If you are a group, I would like you to give it under Mothers name.Thank you, said Park Gun, who vowed to go up to the place youve laid down and Im so grateful; Ill work harder next year.Finally, Shin Dong-yup said, I am sorry that you would have wondered if you watched the Grand Prize Who while watching TV.You think that only one person will be given, but it seems that it was difficult to decide from the production team.I am grateful that you will continue to be healthy and enjoy My Little Old Boy together with Kim Gun-mos mother and Park Soo-hongs mother who can not be together now.Lee Sang-min emphasized, Everyone who appeared as My Little Old Boy such as Oh Min-seok, Lee Tae-sung, Kim Hee-cheol and Choi Jin-hyuk received it together. Shin Dong-yup also said, We are not Ugly Ducklings but My Little Old Boy.Grand prize = My Little Old Boy teamProducer Award = Lee Seung-gi (All The Butlers Integrated, Eat Eats and Eats, Loud)Honorary Temple Award = Ji Suk-jin (Running Man)Choi Woo-Awards = Park Sun-young (Them Hitting Hits), Yang Se-chan (Running Man), Tak Jae-hun (My Little Old Boy, Shoes naked and Dolsing Forman, Tikataka)Best Program Award = Them Goal-Shitting (Show and Sport), Running Man (Variety Division)Right Awards = Them Strikes captains, Kim Jun-ho and Im Won-hee (My Little Old Boy, Shoes naked and stone-singing man), Lee Ji-hye (Sangmong 2)Excellence Program Award = Legendary Stage Archive K, Lowd (Show and Sport) and Shoes naked and Dolsing Forman (Talk Division)Special Award = Baek Jong-wons Alley RestaurantBest Couple Award = Lee Soo-geun and Bae Sung-jae (The Girls Hitting Goals)Best Teamwork Award = All The Butlers Integrated TeamBest Family Award = Sangmyong 2-You Are My Destiny TeamThis years Artists Award (12): Shin Dong-yup (I need My Little Old Boy, Warmance), Tak Jae-hun and Lee Sang-min (My Little Old Boy, Shoes Take Off and Dollsing Forman), Lee Kyung-gyu (Eat Eat Eat Empty), Lee Seung-gi (All The Butlers Integrated, Eating Empty, Eating Empty), Park Sun-young (their beating), Yoo Jae-Suk and Ji Suk-jin and Kim Jong-kook (Running Man), Kim Gura (Dongsangmong 2), Seo Jang-hoon (Dongsangmong 2, My Little Old Boy), Yang Se-hyung (All The Butlers Che)Next Levels = Jang Doyeon (I need a warms, a story about tailing)Direction Award = The Girls Hit Goals Directions (Kim Byung-ji, Lee Chun-soo, Choi Jin-chul, Hyun Young-min, Baek Ji-hoon, etc.)Broadcast Writers Award = Jang Jung-hee (Strangers to Hit Goals), Yang Hyo-im (Running Man), Kim Yoon-hee (Teelpaem), and Hwang Chae-young (I Want to Know)Radio DJ Award = Boom (Boom Boom Power), Lee Sook-young (Love FM)Radio Rookie of the Year = Park Ha-sun (Cinetown)Rookie of the Year = Lee Seung-yeop (eating side and playing ball), Lee Hyun-yi (these beating the goal), Park Gun (My Little Old Boy, Law of the Jungle)

SBS 'My Little Old Boy' team won '2021 SBS Entertainment Grand prize' group Awards. 'The girls Who beat the goal' became the program that produced the most Awards.

The 2021 SBS Entertainment Grand prize, which was broadcast live on the afternoon of the 18th, was set up as a society of singer Lee Seung-gi, broadcaster Jang Doyeon and model Han Hye-jin.

On this day, 'Golden Woman' swept the major Awards categories including Choi Woo Awards, Best Program Award, New Artist Award, Director Award, Artist Award, Best Couple Award. This year's "Goallady" craze led to the achievement of being the eight-time champion.

On the other hand, the Grand prize honor went to all of the 'My Little Old Boy' team. Lee Sang-min, Who took the stage, said: "I have received the 2017 years rookie award here, the 2018 Right Awards, the 2019 Best Couple Award, the 2020 Best Awards, and this year's Grand prize. I am grateful," he said.

Tak Jae-hun said, "I intuitively thought it would be a close-up confrontation between Ji Suk-jin or Lee Sang-min. "Running Man" team was also suffering, so I thought it was a Grand prize even if I gave someone, but I was surprised to have given 'My Little Old Boy' team as a group. "Lee Sang-min did a lot of bad things in 'My Little Old Boy'. I am preparing to think about how to get my feelings when Lee Sang-min is in the middle of it. I am so grateful. "

He also said, "My Little Old Boy has Mothers and there is a feeling that the Avengers are mixed." "I will give the prize to others."

Im Won-hee said, "I thought Lee Sang-min would receive it, but I am glad that the Whole team has received it." "Thank you to those Who came and persuaded me when I refused 'My Little Old Boy'. I want you to love me a lot in the future," he said. Seo Jang-hoon said, "I have been recording high TV viewer ratings for five years when TV viewer ratings are difficult to come out as these days. I am grateful to the viewers Who keep watching. Thanks to many people and their Mothers. I am grateful for being together. "

Kim Jong-kook said, "If you are a group, I would like you to give it under Mother's name. Thank you," said Park Gun, Who vowed to "go up to the place you've laid down and I'm so grateful; I'll work harder next year."

Finally, Shin Dong-yup said, "I am sorry that you would have wondered if you watched the Grand prize Who while watching TV. You think that only one person will be given, but it seems that it was difficult to decide from the production team. "I am grateful that you will continue to be healthy and enjoy 'My Little Old Boy' together with Kim Gun-mo's Mother and Park Soo-hong's Mother Who can not be together now."

Lee Sang-min emphasized, "Everyone Who appeared as 'My Little Old Boy' such as Oh Min-seok, Lee Tae-sung, Kim Hee-cheol and Choi Jin-hyuk received it together." Shin Dong-yup also said, "We are not 'Ugly Ducklings' but 'My Little Old Boy'."

Grand prize = 'My Little Old Boy' team

Producer Award = Lee Seung-gi ('All The Butlers Integrated', 'Eat Eats and Eats', 'Loud')

Honorary Temple Award = Ji Suk-jin ('Running Man')

Choi Woo-Awards = Park Sun-young ('Them Hitting Hits'), Yang Se-chan ('Running Man'), Tak Jae-hun ('My Little Old Boy', 'Shoes naked and Dolsing Forman', 'Tikataka')

Best Program Award = 'Them Goal-Shitting' (Show and Sport), 'Running Man' (Variety Division)

Right Awards = 'Them Strikes' captains, Kim Jun-ho and Im Won-hee ('My Little Old Boy', 'Shoes naked and stone-singing man'), Lee Ji-hye ('Sangmong 2')

Excellence Program Award = 'Legendary Stage Archive K', 'Lowd' (Show and Sport) and 'Shoes naked and Dolsing Forman' (Talk Division)

Special Award = 'Baek Jong-won's Alley Restaurant'

Best Couple Award = Lee Soo-geun and Bae Sung-jae ('The Girls Hitting Goals')

Best Teamwork Award = 'All The Butlers Integrated' Team

Best Family Award = 'Sangmyong 2-You Are My Destiny' Team

This year's Artists Award (12): Shin Dong-yup (I need My Little Old Boy, Warmance), Tak Jae-hun and Lee Sang-min (My Little Old Boy, Shoes Take Off and Dollsing Forman), Lee Kyung-gyu (Eat Eat Eat Empty), Lee Seung-gi (All The Butlers Integrated, Eating Empty, Eating Empty), Park Sun-young (their beating), Yoo Jae-Suk and Ji Suk-jin and Kim Jong-kook (Running Man), Kim Gura ('Dongsangmong 2'), Seo Jang-hoon ('Dongsangmong 2', 'My Little Old Boy'), Yang Se-hyung ('All The Butlers' Che')

Next Levels = Jang Doyeon (I need a warms, a story about tailing)

Direction Award = "The Girls Hit Goals" Directions (Kim Byung-ji, Lee Chun-soo, Choi Jin-chul, Hyun Young-min, Baek Ji-hoon, etc.)

Broadcast Writers Award = Jang Jung-hee (Strangers to Hit Goals), Yang Hyo-im (Running Man), Kim Yoon-hee (Teelpaem), and Hwang Chae-young (I Want to Know)

Radio DJ Award = Boom (Boom Boom Power), Lee Sook-young (Love FM)

Radio Rookie of the Year = Park Ha-sun (Cinetown)

Rookie of the Year = Lee Seung-yeop (eating side and playing ball), Lee Hyun-yi (these beating the goal), Park Gun (My Little Old Boy, Law of the Jungle)