HYNN Hye-won Park "There are many moments when I recorded it."

Music magazine Rolling Stone Korea released an interview with HYNNs pictorial cut on the 18th.In an interview with the magazine, HYNN talked about the process of working on the album To You, which was released in October.I tried a lot to show you the music and the appearance of a little harder emotions, he said.When I concentrate on singing, I get immersed in the lyrics, especially when I was recording while preparing this album, he said.HYNN said, I am so grateful that the feelings of that time have been well communicated to those who listen to the song.I was also asked about the final goal I wanted to achieve through music activities.HYNN said, I want to be a singer who is more comforting, sympathetic, and listening to many people with colorful voices and appearances. It is also my goal to always enjoy the learning process and always make music happy.HYNNs interview was featured in Rolling Stone Korea Special No. 2.
Music magazine Rolling Stone Korea released an interview with HYNNs pictorial cut on the 18th.In an interview with the magazine, HYNN talked about the process of working on the album To You, which was released in October.I tried a lot to show you the music and the appearance of a little harder emotions, he said.When I concentrate on singing, I get immersed in the lyrics, especially when I was recording while preparing this album, he said.HYNN said, I am so grateful that the feelings of that time have been well communicated to those who listen to the song.I was also asked about the final goal I wanted to achieve through music activities.HYNN said, I want to be a singer who is more comforting, sympathetic, and listening to many people with colorful voices and appearances. It is also my goal to always enjoy the learning process and always make music happy.HYNNs interview was featured in Rolling Stone Korea Special No. 2.

Music magazine Rolling Stone Korea released an interview with HYNN's pictorial cut on the 18th.

In an interview with the magazine, HYNN talked about the process of working on the album To You, which was released in October.

“I tried a lot to show you the music and the appearance of a little harder emotions,” he said.

“When I concentrate on singing, I get immersed in the lyrics, especially when I was recording while preparing this album,” he said.

HYNN said, "I am so grateful that the feelings of that time have been well communicated to those who listen to the song."

I was also asked about the final goal I wanted to achieve through music activities.

HYNN said, "I want to be a singer who is more comforting, sympathetic, and listening to many people with colorful voices and appearances." "It is also my goal to always enjoy the learning process and always make music happy."

HYNN's interview was featured in Rolling Stone Korea Special No. 2.