Hwang Jung-eum, 'World Bank app disappears all property due to off-duty leak' after Friend took off

On Saturday, Hwang Jung-eum posted a photo on Instagram of the ongoing national petition.It is titled All of my parents property has disappeared due to the password leak of the World Bank app.Hwang Jung-eum said, I have a link at the bottom of the profile. Please agree. Friends parents. Help me.In the article, My 70-year-old father, who has lived sincerely without shame, has been collecting money from his life and money he has just sold from his grandparents and has not yet paid taxes.I still cant believe it. When my family opens their eyes in their sleep, it seems like all of these things are dreams.Hwang Jung-eum married businessman Lee Young-don and had a son and is now pregnant with the second.Photo: Hwang Jung-eum Instagram

On Saturday, Hwang Jung-eum posted a photo on Instagram of the ongoing national petition.

It is titled 'All of my parents' property has disappeared due to the password leak of the World Bank app'.

Hwang Jung-eum said, "I have a link at the bottom of the profile. Please agree. Friend's parents. Help me."

In the article, "My 70-year-old father, who has lived sincerely without shame, has been collecting money from his life and money he has just sold from his grandparents and has not yet paid taxes. I still can't believe it. When my family opens their eyes in their sleep, it seems like all of these things are dreams."

Hwang Jung-eum married businessman Lee Young-don and had a son and is now pregnant with the second.

Photo: Hwang Jung-eum Instagram