Hwang In-yeop "Nadam=Confidence...I want to repay you with your work"

Magazine Daised recorded the Actor Hwang In-yeop in January 2022 through interviews with twelve pages of pictorials.Hwang In-yeop, who overwhelmed the crowd with a modest and positive attitude as well as a gentle and formal look with knit tops, T-shirts and pants, was looking at the whole feeling.The subject of the picture is eyes, said Hwang In-yeop, and people look at the cold in my eyes, and you see today, but its not really.If you look a little more, you will see that my eyes are not cold, so I thought a lot about how to express them while shooting today, and the topic was so good.Thank you.As for the role in the next film, Why Oh Su-jae, My Gongchan is a very caring person, a warm friend who can see the hearts of others.I have come to the point that I am different from the cold and raw person I have been in charge of so far. Hwang In-yeop said, 2021 was an unforgettable year.I think I was able to get closer to my goal, thanks to the unexpected love.I always had worries and worries about whether people could see and love what I do and like it. I was so grateful that I could have a fan meeting and an advertising model, but I think it was because of the fans.I want to repay you with my work because I have to show you now. In addition, Hwang In-yeop said, I do not compare, I do not doubt what I have, and I believe in me.I often think of confidence, and I think that I can show, talk, and act proudly without believing that I believe in myself and that my decision is wrong. Photo: Daysd
Magazine Daised recorded the Actor Hwang In-yeop in January 2022 through interviews with twelve pages of pictorials.Hwang In-yeop, who overwhelmed the crowd with a modest and positive attitude as well as a gentle and formal look with knit tops, T-shirts and pants, was looking at the whole feeling.The subject of the picture is eyes, said Hwang In-yeop, and people look at the cold in my eyes, and you see today, but its not really.If you look a little more, you will see that my eyes are not cold, so I thought a lot about how to express them while shooting today, and the topic was so good.Thank you.As for the role in the next film, Why Oh Su-jae, My Gongchan is a very caring person, a warm friend who can see the hearts of others.I have come to the point that I am different from the cold and raw person I have been in charge of so far. Hwang In-yeop said, 2021 was an unforgettable year.I think I was able to get closer to my goal, thanks to the unexpected love.I always had worries and worries about whether people could see and love what I do and like it. I was so grateful that I could have a fan meeting and an advertising model, but I think it was because of the fans.I want to repay you with my work because I have to show you now. In addition, Hwang In-yeop said, I do not compare, I do not doubt what I have, and I believe in me.I often think of confidence, and I think that I can show, talk, and act proudly without believing that I believe in myself and that my decision is wrong. Photo: Daysd

Magazine 'Daised' recorded the Actor Hwang In-yeop in January 2022 through interviews with twelve pages of pictorials. Hwang In-yeop, who overwhelmed the crowd with a modest and positive attitude as well as a gentle and formal look with knit tops, T-shirts and pants, was looking at the whole feeling.

“The subject of the picture is ‘eyes’,” said Hwang In-yeop, “and people look at the cold in my eyes, and you see today, but it’s not really. If you look a little more, you will see that my eyes are not cold, so I thought a lot about how to express them while shooting today, and the topic was so good. Thank you.”

As for the role in the next film, Why Oh Su-jae, "My Gongchan is a very caring person, a warm Friend who can see the hearts of others. I have come to the point that I am different from the cold and raw person I have been in charge of so far. "

Hwang In-yeop said, "2021 was an unforgettable year. I think I was able to get closer to my goal, thanks to the unexpected love. I always had worries and worries about whether people could see and love what I do and like it. "

"I was so grateful that I could have a fan meeting and an advertising model, but I think it was because of the fans. I want to repay you with my work because I have to show you now. "

In addition, Hwang In-yeop said, "I do not compare, I do not doubt what I have, and I believe in me. I often think of confidence, and I think that I can show, talk, and act proudly without believing that I believe in myself and that my decision is wrong. "

Photo: Daysd