HoYeon Jung, who has only bones, is worried about foreign affairs "Please take care of it"

Actor HoYeon Jung of Netflix squid game has recently become seriously weighted and has been worried about foreign media.United States of America entertainment media Page Six posted a photo of HoYeon Jung on Tuesday, saying it lost £8 (about 3.62Kg) in 10 days during the United States of America promotion.I dont want to look negative at all, but I would say Im a little worried if I see you in a black dress, one fan said.Another fan asked, I know Models get some weight standards but let them eat well.I hope you stay healthy, said United States of America netizen.He recently posted a picture of his slimmer bodyline on Instagram, with Actor Park Joo-hyun commenting, Friends... are leaving only bones ...?Meanwhile, squid game depicts the story of people who participated in the questionable survival with a prize money of 45.6 billion won risking their lives to become the last winner and challenging the extreme game.

Actor HoYeon Jung of Netflix 'squid Game' has recently become seriously weighted and has been worried about foreign media.

United States of America entertainment media Page Six posted a photo of HoYeon Jung on Tuesday, saying it lost £8 (about 3.62Kg) in 10 days during the United States of America promotion.

"I don't want to look negative at all, but I would say I'm a little worried if I see you in a black dress," one fan said. Another fan asked, "I know Models get some weight standards but let them eat well." “I hope you stay healthy,” said United States of America netizen.

He recently posted a picture of his slimmer bodyline on Instagram, with Actor Park Joo-hyun commenting, "Friends... are leaving only bones ...?"

Meanwhile, 'squid Game' depicts the story of people who participated in the questionable survival with a prize money of 45.6 billion won risking their lives to become the last winner and challenging the extreme Game.