How wide is Hong Hye-geol's Jeju Island family? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

In All The Butlers, Hong Hye-geol and Yeo Esther, who are working as doctors from Seoul University, appeared to reveal the Jeju Island house.SBS entertainment All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the 5th, was broadcast.Hong Hye-geol and Yeo Esther, who are active as doctors from Seoul University, appeared as masters.The Jeju Island villa was opened, and various flowers were planted in the wide Madang garden, and the broadcast also planted orange trees and reeds.Yeosder laughed when he revealed that he had died out Madang. He had moved all his baggage in Seoul to Jeju Island.He entered the concept house of the improvised (?).When they were all in the living room with baskets and bicycles, Yeo Esther said, I ride home, and Hong Hye-geol said, Please calm down.I went upstairs. On the second floor, I was in full-vila outdoor pool.The study was also filled with books from Seaoul. Hong Hye-geol said, I did not read this one tenth, it was all for exhibition. Everyone said, I think you have spent a few billion won on All The Butlers.In particular, Hong Hye-geol added, I was more colorful because I did not want to see a man living alone because there was a rumor that he went to Jeju Island in the future.The members asked why they bought two houses separately, not each room.When asked why they were not each room but each house for the first time, Yeo Esther said, In fact, Jeju Island is Husbands house, and We decided to maintain friendly indifference because of health.They became sensitive to each other as they became Menopausal.I think we should live separately for each others Immunity because we have Menopausal stress, and when we are stressed, Immunity is also low, they said.Two people who actually lived in each house and improved health.My mind is stable and Husband is happy, said Yeo Esther, who said, Im a doctor and my wife is a doctor, and she has many diseases such as aneurysm, asthma, depression, and I have drugs on my disk, tuberculosis, and liver glass shading just before lung cancer.Capture All The Butlers Broadcast Screen

In All The Butlers, Hong Hye-geol and Yeo Esther, who are working as doctors from Seoul University, appeared to reveal the Jeju Island house.

SBS entertainment All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the 5th, was broadcast.

Hong Hye-geol and Yeo Esther, who are active as doctors from Seoul University, appeared as masters. The Jeju Island villa was opened, and various flowers were planted in the wide Madang garden, and the broadcast also planted orange trees and reeds. Yeosder laughed when he revealed that he had “died out Madang. He had moved all his baggage in Seoul to Jeju Island.”

He entered the concept house of the improvised (?). When they were all in the living room with baskets and bicycles, Yeo Esther said, "I ride home," and Hong Hye-geol said, "Please calm down."

I went upstairs. On the second floor, I was in full-vila outdoor pool. The study was also filled with books from Seaoul. Hong Hye-geol said, "I did not read this one tenth, it was all for exhibition." Everyone said, "I think you have spent a few billion won on All The Butlers."

In particular, Hong Hye-geol added, "I was more colorful because I did not want to see a man living alone because there was a rumor that he went to Jeju Island in the future."

The members asked why they bought two houses separately, not each room. When asked why they were “not each room but each house for the first time,” Yeo Esther said, “In fact, Jeju Island is Husband’s house,” and “We decided to maintain friendly indifference because of health.”

They became sensitive to each other as they became Menopausal. “I think we should live separately for each other’s Immunity because we have Menopausal stress, and when we are stressed, Immunity is also low,” they said.

Two people who actually lived in each house and improved health. “My mind is stable and Husband is happy,” said Yeo Esther, who said, “I’m a doctor and my wife is a doctor, and she has many diseases such as aneurysm, asthma, depression, and I have drugs on my disk, tuberculosis, and liver glass shading just before lung cancer.”

Capture 'All The Butlers' Broadcast Screen