Hong Hyon-hee, who took a broken Guddugugup, was awarded the award "almost carrying a heel instead of a trophy."

Sola, Jang Doyeon and Hong Hyon-hee won the Best Entertainer Award for Show Variety.The winner of the Best Entertainer Award Show Variety category was decided at the 2021 KBS Entertainment Awards held at KBS in Yeouido, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul on December 25.Sola, who played in the Donkey Ears and New Singer, said, Thank you for the good prize. Thank you so much for our Yang, who suffered from the Donkey Ears.I think Ive made a body Ill never make again in my life, and Im back now, but Im grateful for making great memories, and I love my family, my members, my friends and my friends.I havent received many awards in my life, but I think its a shameful prize to receive more than ever, said Jang Doyeon.Im doing a program called Dogs Are Great, and Im in the middle of it and Im not raising dogs.Its a program that the production team, Kang Hyung-wook, and Lee Kyung-kyu, who are now fishing, are suffering from, and I am embarrassed to receive it, he said.Hong Hyon-hee won with a broken Guddu heel.Hong Hyon-hee said, I stood for a long time and I was so grateful for the prize that I almost broke Guddu and took Guddugugup.It is the first time for KBS entertainment, and I am grateful for the award.I was grateful for being involved in a good program to introduce and promote special products, but it seems that it is because of the many production crews who gave me the prize, he said.
Sola, Jang Doyeon and Hong Hyon-hee won the Best Entertainer Award for Show Variety.The winner of the Best Entertainer Award Show Variety category was decided at the 2021 KBS Entertainment Awards held at KBS in Yeouido, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul on December 25.Sola, who played in the Donkey Ears and New Singer, said, Thank you for the good prize. Thank you so much for our Yang, who suffered from the Donkey Ears.I think Ive made a body Ill never make again in my life, and Im back now, but Im grateful for making great memories, and I love my family, my members, my friends and my friends.I havent received many awards in my life, but I think its a shameful prize to receive more than ever, said Jang Doyeon.Im doing a program called Dogs Are Great, and Im in the middle of it and Im not raising dogs.Its a program that the production team, Kang Hyung-wook, and Lee Kyung-kyu, who are now fishing, are suffering from, and I am embarrassed to receive it, he said.Hong Hyon-hee won with a broken Guddu heel.Hong Hyon-hee said, I stood for a long time and I was so grateful for the prize that I almost broke Guddu and took Guddugugup.It is the first time for KBS entertainment, and I am grateful for the award.I was grateful for being involved in a good program to introduce and promote special products, but it seems that it is because of the many production crews who gave me the prize, he said.

Sola, Jang Doyeon and Hong Hyon-hee won the Best Entertainer Award for Show Variety.

The winner of the Best Entertainer Award Show Variety category was decided at the 2021 KBS Entertainment Awards held at KBS in Yeouido, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul on December 25.

Sola, who played in the "Donkey Ears" and "New Singer", said, "Thank you for the good prize. Thank you so much for our Yang, who suffered from the "Donkey Ears". I think I’ve made a body I’ll never make again in my life, and I’m back now, but I’m grateful for making great memories, and I love my family, my members, my friends and my friends.”

“I haven’t received many awards in my life, but I think it’s a shameful prize to receive more than ever,” said Jang Doyeon. I’m doing a program called Dogs Are Great, and I’m in the middle of it and I’m not raising dogs. “It’s a program that the production team, Kang Hyung-wook, and Lee Kyung-kyu, who are now fishing, are suffering from, and I am embarrassed to receive it,” he said.

Hong Hyon-hee won with a broken Guddu heel. Hong Hyon-hee said, "I stood for a long time and I was so grateful for the prize that I almost broke Guddu and took Guddugugup. It is the first time for KBS entertainment, and I am grateful for the award. “I was grateful for being involved in a good program to introduce and promote special products, but it seems that it is because of the many production crews who gave me the prize,” he said.