Hong Hye-geolyo Esther, for health, each house weight "actually gets better" (All The Butlers)

Hong Hye-geol, Yeo Esther, said they were living separately in Jeju Island and Seoul for health.On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on December 5, Yeo Esther and Hong Hye-geol appeared as masters.The Jeju Island house is currently used only by Hong Hye-geol; Yang Se-hyeong was surprised, saying, Ive heard of each room, but Ive never heard of each house.Because of the health, we decided to remain friendly indifference, Yeo Esther explained.Yeo Esther said, We have become Menopausals each other, hurt by the rough eyes Husband looks at me, and Husband says that I come out to dream and nag.So I wanted to live separately. For each others Immunity. When asked if health had improved, Yeo Esther said: Im really much better and my mind is stable; Husband is happy too.My wife is a doctor, but she also has aneurysms, asthma and depression, and I have discs, tuberculosis and Kwon Yuri shadows just before lung cancer, Hong Hye-geol said.Hong Hye-geol said: There is a Kwon Yuri shade, which is not cancerous and still, and I have been in it for two or three years.I posted this on Facebook and it became a national irrigation on the portal. It seems to be coming down to Jeju Island and training.

Hong Hye-geol, Yeo Esther, said they were living separately in Jeju Island and Seoul for health.

On SBS 'All The Butlers' broadcast on December 5, Yeo Esther and Hong Hye-geol appeared as masters.

The Jeju Island house is currently used only by Hong Hye-geol; Yang Se-hyeong was surprised, saying, "I've heard of each room, but I've never heard of each house." "Because of the health, we decided to remain friendly indifference," Yeo Esther explained.

Yeo Esther said, "We have become Menopausals each other, hurt by the rough eyes Husband looks at me, and Husband says that I come out to dream and nag. So I wanted to live separately. For each other's Immunity. "

When asked if health had improved, Yeo Esther said: "I'm really much better and my mind is stable; Husband is happy too." "My wife is a doctor, but she also has aneurysms, asthma and depression, and I have discs, tuberculosis and Kwon Yuri shadows just before lung cancer," Hong Hye-geol said.

Hong Hye-geol said: "There is a Kwon Yuri shade, which is not cancerous and still, and I have been in it for two or three years. I posted this on Facebook and it became a national irrigation on the portal. It seems to be coming down to Jeju Island and training.