Han Ye-seul "like you were robbed of your soul"...what happened?

Han Ye-seul posted a picture on the 19th instagram with the article Chuka Chuka! I am tired or I feel like I have been robbed of my soul.Han Ye-seul in the photo attended the wedding ceremony of his acquaintance and took a certified photo. The netizens who saw it responded such as I will be tired and I want you to hear good news.Han Ye-seul is in public devotion with Ryu Sung-jae, a 10-year-old young Actor.

Han Ye-seul posted a picture on the 19th instagram with the article "Chuka Chuka! I am tired or I feel like I have been robbed of my soul.

Han Ye-seul in the photo attended the wedding ceremony of his acquaintance and took a certified photo. The netizens who saw it responded such as "I will be tired" and "I want you to hear good news".

Han Ye-seul is in public devotion with Ryu Sung-jae, a 10-year-old young Actor.