Han So Hee, fairy in the snow...My sister is my eye."

On Tuesday, Han So Hee posted two photos with emoticons on his official Instagram account.In the open photo, Han So Hee is staring at the camera wearing black padding in a snowy landscape, and you can see the beauty that stands out despite wearing a padding hat.Fans were delighted with Han So Hees daily sharing, leaving comments such as My sister is my eyes and My sister is careful.Meanwhile, Han So Hee appears in the romance music cinema Fromen (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) #1.Fromen (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) # 1 tells the story of two men and women who are 20 years old and staying in a house for two weeks and getting to know each others hearts.

On Tuesday, Han So Hee posted two photos with emoticons on his official Instagram account.

In the open photo, Han So Hee is staring at the camera wearing black padding in a snowy landscape, and you can see the beauty that stands out despite wearing a padding hat.

Fans were delighted with Han So Hee's daily sharing, leaving comments such as "My sister is my eyes" and "My sister is careful".

Meanwhile, Han So Hee appears in the romance music cinema 'Fromen (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) #1'. 'Fromen (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) # 1' tells the story of two men and women who are 20 years old and staying in a house for two weeks and getting to know each other's hearts.