Han Dong Geun, Drunk driving self-study, Sing Again 2' scrambled...I can't let go of music

Seoul = = Han Dong Geun appeared in Sing Again 2.In the JTBC entertainment program Sing Again 2 broadcasted on the 20th, MBC Great Birth 3 winner Han Dong Geun was on the 30th Singer and gathered attention.Han Dong Geun raised his curiosity with his introduction that I am a singer.He said in an interview, I was worried about my job again because of my personal work.Han Dong Geun had been self-reliant in August 2018, when he was questioned for Drunk driving.I was really thinking about stopping my music life because of my fault and really going to quit music or do something else.But I could not put this music, he said. I always dreamed that I loved my best and wanted to live my life with music. Han Dong Geun, who said, Today, after this stage is over, I will not be able to release music for a lifetime no matter what the result is.The introduction was a calm start, Han Dong Geun showed off his singing skills.It was a perfect stage for delicate emotional expression, explosive voice, power to immerse in an instant, and extraordinary space.Except for the judges Lee Hae-ri, Lee Sun-hee, You Hee-yeol, Yoon Do-hyun, Kyu-hyun, Song Min-ho, Kim In-na and Sunmi pressed the pass button.Han Dong Geun confirmed his next round as he received the final 7Again.Judge You Hee-yeol gave realistic advice.He pointed out to Han Dong Geun, I am not unemployed because of my own fault, I have applied here to get a job again.But, We will see the stage and evaluate the song. The cold reality outside the stage should be endured by you. It is up to you to reverse it and drag it forward.I was good at the stage today.

Seoul = = Han Dong Geun appeared in 'Sing Again 2'.

In the JTBC entertainment program 'Sing Again 2' broadcasted on the 20th, MBC 'Great Birth 3' winner Han Dong Geun was on the 30th Singer and gathered attention.

Han Dong Geun raised his curiosity with his introduction that 'I am a Singer'. He said in an Interview, "I was worried about my job Again because of my personal work." Han Dong Geun had been self-reliant in August 2018, when he was questioned for Drunk driving.

"I was really thinking about stopping my music life because of my fault and really going to quit music or do something else. But I could not put this music, "he said." I always dreamed that I loved my best and wanted to live my life with music. "

Han Dong Geun, who said, "Today, after this stage is over, I will not be able to release music for a lifetime no matter what the result is." The introduction was a calm start, Han Dong Geun showed off his singing skills. It was a perfect stage for delicate emotional expression, explosive voice, power to immerse in an instant, and extraordinary space.

Except for the judges Lee Hae-ri, Lee Sun-hee, You Hee-yeol, Yoon Do-hyun, Kyu-hyun, Song Min-ho, Kim In-na and Sunmi pressed the pass button. Han Dong Geun confirmed his next round as he received the final '7Again'.

Judge You Hee-yeol gave realistic advice. He pointed out to Han Dong Geun, "I am not unemployed because of my own fault, I have applied here to get a job Again."

But, "We will see the stage and evaluate the song. The cold reality outside the stage should be endured by you. It is up to you to reverse it and drag it forward. I was good at the stage today. "