Haha, a heartbeat of Self-Quarantine, "The Stars Are Angry...I'm Crazy" ('Radio show')

Haha, who is classified as a Corona close contact and is in self-Quarantine, expressed his desire that this situation should be sorted out quickly.Haha said on a telephone connection with KBS Cool FM Radio show of Park Myeong-su, which was broadcast live on the morning of the 15th, I was so anxious that my nails were gone.Im going crazy, he said.Haha was supposed to appear in the studio this morning, but the self-Quarantine made it difficult to schedule.I couldnt get home, and I slept in the studio. It was good (laughing), but the star (wife) is very angry. Shes sensitive. She thinks me thin, Haha said.DB

Haha, who is classified as a Corona close contact and is in Self-Quarantine, expressed his desire that "this situation should be sorted out quickly."

Haha said on a telephone connection with KBS Cool FM 'Radio show of Park Myeong-su', which was broadcast live on the morning of the 15th, "I was so anxious that my nails were gone. “I’m going crazy,” he said.

Haha was supposed to appear in the studio this morning, but the Self-Quarantine made it difficult to schedule.

“I couldn’t get home, and I slept in the studio. It was good (laughing), but the star (wife) is very angry. She’s sensitive. She thinks me thin,” Haha said.

DB