"Discharge" Yook Sungjae "received praise for 'Sui Gu' to President Moon" (All The Butlers)

Group Bitoubi member Yook Sungjae released an anecdote during his military career.On December 19, SBS All The Butlers featured 200 times, and Discharged Yook Sungjae appeared as a daily student.Lee Seung-gi said, Do you know my mind before? You said, Can not you stop talking about your army?Yook Sungjae said, I heard Feelings that it was more than the winning brother I have seen so far, but I know what Feelings are.I think I should do more when I say something. Yook Sungjae said, There were situations where I felt self-esteem. I saw the memorial day memorial society, and I was praised by President Moon Jae-in.When Lee Seung-gi asked about the praise, Yook Sungjae laughed at the show of his intermittent personal period, saying, (The president) said Sui Gu.Yook Sungjae said, I was proud of the opening stage of the Korea-US joint training.Lee Seung-gi stared at the Yook Sungjae and teased, Youre excited about the army story. I know who heard it for 10 years.

Group Bitoubi member Yook Sungjae released an anecdote during his military career.

On December 19, SBS 'All The Butlers' featured 200 times, and Discharged Yook Sungjae appeared as a daily student.

Lee Seung-gi said, "Do you know my mind before? You said, 'Can not you stop talking about your army?'" Yook Sungjae said, "I heard Feelings that it was more than the winning brother I have seen so far, but I know what Feelings are. I think I should do more when I say something. "

Yook Sungjae said, "There were situations where I felt self-esteem. I saw the memorial day memorial society, and I was praised by President Moon Jae-in."

When Lee Seung-gi asked about the praise, Yook Sungjae laughed at the show of his intermittent personal period, saying, "(The president) said Sui Gu." Yook Sungjae said, "I was proud of the opening stage of the Korea-US joint training." Lee Seung-gi stared at the Yook Sungjae and teased, "You're excited about the army story. I know who heard it for 10 years."