"The Last Entertainment Grand Prize in Life": The presence of Kim Tae-ho leaving MBC

Kim Tae-ho PD finishes MBC life filled with 20 years and walks on the reader route.At the last awards ceremony he attended, Persona Yoo Jae-Suk won the grand prize and added meaning.In addition, Kim Tae-ho PDs new What to Play after the Infinite Challenge myth has made his presence more pronounced.On the night of the 29th, 2021 MBC Broadcasting Entertainment Grand Prize was broadcast live.On this day, the cast won the Grand Prize, the Grand Prize, the New Artist Award, the Best Character Award, the Best Couple Award, and the Best Teamwork Award.Kim Tae-ho PD, who came to the stage for the award, left MBC, which has been in the spotlight since 2001, after this month.Kim Tae-ho PD impressed viewers with his award testimony of the past.PD Kim Tae-ho said: What do you do when you play? has done a lot this year too.Spring was Love You and Weed You with viewers and gave a small impression, but in the summer there was a midsummer ballad craze caused by MSG Wannabe members.And the meeting between Yoo and Wuhan Sangsa Jung seems to have completed the connected world view of Infinite Challenge and What do you do when you play?I am grateful to the Jeong Jun-ha Haha Shin Bong-sun, who has been a family member by the Yoo Jae-Suk for the past two years. I joined the company in January 2001 (Leave) and I thought it would be exciting, but I liked MBC quite a bit, he said. I tried to stay if I caught it one more time, but I didnt catch it.I worked 15 of 20 years on Saturday evening, and that time was able to hold on with Yoo Jae-Suk.I want to say I respect you. He thanked Yoo Jae-Suk, who has written history together.Kim Tae-ho PD said, Yeouido will fill 7 years, Ilsan 7 years, Sangam 7 years.There was an opportunity to attend the entertainment awards every year, with a small number of people in some years and a rich number of people in some years.This year is the 60th anniversary of MBC. I hope that there will be a place to be together with a new and good program on the 70th and 80th anniversary. He said, I have always received a lot of awards, but I have never talked about my program.I think it is the last live awards ceremony in my life. He expressed his gratitude for his family and finally showed tears.Kim Tae-ho PD made Infinite Challenge and stood as a pillar of MBC.After the end of Infinite Challenge which ran for 13 years, I joined with Yoo Jae-Suk to launch What do you play and create a new Yoo Jae-Suk Universe.In particular, this year, Haha and Jeong Jun-ha were summoned to rebuild the members that Yoo Jae-Suk could operate, laying the foundations for the program to run long.On this day, Haha Jin-ha attended the MBC Broadcasting Entertainment Awards ceremony in four years and won the main category, and the presence of Kim Tae-ho PD, who used them, was even brighter.Ironically, however, the more prominent the performance of What do you do when you play, the more likely MBCs future to lose the existence of a huge star PD named Kim Tae-ho from 2022 was.It is unclear whether the new production team is making a stable production after the takeover of What do you do, and a new program will surely come up and bring a new wind, but it will be able to fully fill the gap of Kim Tae-ho PD.

Kim Tae-ho PD finishes MBC life filled with 20 years and walks on the reader route. At the last awards ceremony he attended, 'Persona' Yoo Jae-Suk won the grand prize and added meaning. In addition, Kim Tae-ho PD's new 'What to Play' after the 'Infinite Challenge' myth has made his presence more pronounced.

On the night of the 29th, '2021 MBC Broadcasting Entertainment Grand Prize' was broadcast live.

On this day, the cast won the Grand Prize, the Grand Prize, the New Artist Award, the Best Character Award, the Best Couple Award, and the Best Teamwork Award. Kim Tae-ho PD, who came to the stage for the award, left MBC, which has been in the spotlight since 2001, after this month. Kim Tae-ho PD impressed viewers with his award testimony of the past.

PD Kim Tae-ho said: "'What do you do when you play?' has done a lot this year too. Spring was 'Love You' and 'Weed You' with viewers and gave a small impression, but in the summer there was a midsummer ballad craze caused by MSG Wannabe members. And the meeting between Yoo and Wuhan Sangsa Jung seems to have completed the connected world view of 'Infinite Challenge' and 'What do you do when you play?' I am grateful to the Jeong Jun-ha Haha Shin Bong-sun, who has been a family member by the Yoo Jae-Suk for the past two years. "

"I joined the company in January 2001 (Leave) and I thought it would be exciting, but I liked MBC quite a bit," he said. "I tried to stay if I caught it one more time, but I didn't catch it." "I worked 15 of 20 years on Saturday evening, and that time was able to hold on with Yoo Jae-Suk. I want to say I respect you. "He thanked Yoo Jae-Suk, who has written history together.

Kim Tae-ho PD said, "Yeouido will fill 7 years, Ilsan 7 years, Sangam 7 years. There was an opportunity to attend the entertainment awards every year, with a small number of people in some years and a rich number of people in some years. This year is the 60th anniversary of MBC. I hope that there will be a place to be together with a new and good program on the 70th and 80th anniversary. "He said," I have always received a lot of awards, but I have never talked about my program. I think it is the last live awards ceremony in my life. "He expressed his gratitude for his family and finally showed tears.

Kim Tae-ho PD made 'Infinite Challenge' and stood as a pillar of MBC. After the end of 'Infinite Challenge' which ran for 13 years, I joined with Yoo Jae-Suk to launch 'What do you play' and create a new Yoo Jae-Suk Universe. In particular, this year, Haha and Jeong Jun-ha were summoned to rebuild the members that Yoo Jae-Suk could operate, laying the foundations for the program to run long.

On this day, Haha Jin-ha attended the MBC Broadcasting Entertainment Awards ceremony in four years and won the main category, and the presence of Kim Tae-ho PD, who used them, was even brighter. Ironically, however, the more prominent the performance of 'What do you do when you play', the more likely MBC's future to lose the existence of a huge star PD named Kim Tae-ho from 2022 was. It is unclear whether the new production team is making a stable production after the takeover of 'What do you do', and a new program will surely come up and bring a new wind, but it will be able to fully fill the gap of Kim Tae-ho PD.