Eugenoid "I feel better when I play football...Choi Yong-soo ignored the mare, but I'm 5kg out" (TV Cultwo Show)

Gagwoman Eugenoid says she lost 5kg after starting footballSpecial DJ Kim Jung-min and guest Eugenoid Yun Tae-Jin appeared on SBS Power FM Doosan Escape TV Cultwo Show broadcast on December 20th.Eugenoid, Yun Tae-Jin, is appearing on Season 2 of SBS entertainment The Girls Who Beat Goals; Eugenoid said, Its amazing that when you really meet, you only talk about football.Kim Jung-min, who heard this, said, I think it is the right situation. Women are interested in soccer.Originally, women have been changing recently after hatering the story of men going to the army and playing soccer. Eugenoid then said: When I play football again, I feel very good, I ignored Choi Yong-soo, even collapsed, and I lost a real 5kg.Its so amazing, he said, surprising.

Gagwoman Eugenoid says she lost 5kg after starting football

Special DJ Kim Jung-min and guest Eugenoid Yun Tae-Jin appeared on SBS Power FM 'Doosan Escape TV Cultwo Show' broadcast on December 20th.

Eugenoid, Yun Tae-Jin, is appearing on Season 2 of SBS entertainment "The Girls Who Beat Goals"; Eugenoid said, "It's amazing that when you really meet, you only talk about football."

Kim Jung-min, who heard this, said, "I think it is the right situation. Women are interested in soccer. Originally, women have been changing recently after hatering the story of men going to the army and playing soccer. "

Eugenoid then said: "When I play football again, I feel very good, I ignored Choi Yong-soo, even collapsed, and I lost a real 5kg. It's so amazing," he said, surprising.