Lee Young-ja tears on the spot..."Haru sales of 27,000 won, and Porco Rosso fever" (money kick)

Im here to kick my money: Lee Young-ja tears upIn the 16th episode of the channel IHQ entertainment program Im Here to Snap Money, which is broadcast today (on the 2nd), the image of the PIA CORPORATION organization that performs missions at a meat house located on Rodeo Street in Mokdong will be revealed.On the day, The Client asks her brother to give her a meat house run by her brother, Money-cheated (to-money).He explains the sad family history and reveals his affection, I still cry alone when I see my brother struggling. He makes Lee Young-ja, Jason and the food agents clutter.My brother, who knows the production team as a documentary shooting team, also said, When it was severe, Haru sales were 27,000 won. Recently, the price of meat has risen due to the fever of Poco Rosso.It was a habit to look out the door without any hesitation because I wanted to see when the guest came in.In the end, the PIA CORPORATION organization, which aims to eat 100 people for 120 minutes and goes into operation.So Young, Amy, and Manly, who were put in the first place, are impressed by the 39-person at once.Soon after, special agent Bob Gup Nam and Yuno also surprise with Mukbang, which is full of wildness.Above all, Lee Young-ja, who revealed his identity at the end of the broadcast, is the back door that made the recording scene tearful by tearing the appearance of his brother, the boss and the client.On the other hand, the 16th I came to get my money can be watched at 10:30 pm on the channel IHQ of KH Group.IHQ
Im here to kick my money: Lee Young-ja tears upIn the 16th episode of the channel IHQ entertainment program Im Here to Snap Money, which is broadcast today (on the 2nd), the image of the PIA CORPORATION organization that performs missions at a meat house located on Rodeo Street in Mokdong will be revealed.On the day, The Client asks her brother to give her a meat house run by her brother, Money-cheated (to-money).He explains the sad family history and reveals his affection, I still cry alone when I see my brother struggling. He makes Lee Young-ja, Jason and the food agents clutter.My brother, who knows the production team as a documentary shooting team, also said, When it was severe, Haru sales were 27,000 won. Recently, the price of meat has risen due to the fever of Poco Rosso.It was a habit to look out the door without any hesitation because I wanted to see when the guest came in.In the end, the PIA CORPORATION organization, which aims to eat 100 people for 120 minutes and goes into operation.So Young, Amy, and Manly, who were put in the first place, are impressed by the 39-person at once.Soon after, special agent Bob Gup Nam and Yuno also surprise with Mukbang, which is full of wildness.Above all, Lee Young-ja, who revealed his identity at the end of the broadcast, is the back door that made the recording scene tearful by tearing the appearance of his brother, the boss and the client.On the other hand, the 16th I came to get my money can be watched at 10:30 pm on the channel IHQ of KH Group.IHQ

'I'm here to kick my money': Lee Young-ja tears up

In the 16th episode of the channel IHQ entertainment program "I'm Here to Snap Money," which is broadcast today (on the 2nd), the image of the PIA CORPORATION organization that performs missions at a meat house located on Rodeo Street in Mokdong will be revealed.

On the day, The Client asks her brother to give her a meat house run by her brother, "Money-cheated (to-money). He explains the sad family history and reveals his affection, "I still cry alone when I see my brother struggling." He makes Lee Young-ja, Jason and the food agents clutter.

My brother, who knows the production team as a documentary shooting team, also said, "When it was severe, Haru sales were 27,000 won. Recently, the price of meat has risen due to the fever of Poco Rosso. "It was a habit to look out the door without any hesitation because I wanted to see when the guest came in."

In the end, the PIA CORPORATION organization, which aims to eat 100 people for 120 minutes and goes into operation. So Young, Amy, and Manly, who were put in the first place, are impressed by the 39-person at once. Soon after, special agent Bob Gup Nam and Yuno also surprise with Mukbang, which is full of wildness.

Above all, Lee Young-ja, who revealed his identity at the end of the broadcast, is the back door that made the recording scene tearful by tearing the appearance of his brother, the boss and The Client.

On the other hand, the 16th 'I came to get my money' can be watched at 10:30 pm on the channel IHQ of KH Group.

IHQ