Do-Yoon Kim "wife's third twin pregnancy...working hard for 2022"

Do-Yoon Kim, actor of Netflix series Hell, delivered the plan for 2022.Do-Yoon Kim said in a video interview on the afternoon of the 8th, I am grateful for the proposal next year, so I can show you a different look than I have shown before. My wife is pregnant with her third and twins are likely to come out next year.I will raise it happily.Also, about himself, I think its a rookie actor, it looks wrapped up, the word new may be an excuse, but I dont really know.I honestly do not know what good Acting is.I always worry about how to make further progress and how to make it easier to act a little more. Always called the character in the work, such as the bride of Gukseong and the arrowhead leader of Hell, he said, Its really good to be called a character.Im also after it. It could be a cliche, but I want someone hiding behind the character. I tried, and I will try. Hell is a series of stories about the supernatural phenomenon in which people are sentenced to Hell to Hells lions who appeared without notice, and the story of the religious group Sajinrihoe, which revived this confusion, and those who want to reveal the reality of the event.It is a new work by Reministration of Protection director who has his own solid world view such as Busan.After 24 hours of release on the 19th, Netflix showed the power of K-content by climbing to the top of the global TV show category.Do-Yoon Kim played the role of Lee Dong-wook in the play.Lee Dong-wook is the leader of the arowhead who fiercely follows the New Truth Society, spreading the distorted faith and making the world more confused.Do-Yoon Kim succeeded in transforming the Acting through Lee Dong-wook character, which gives a big reversal to the narrative of Hell.

Do-Yoon Kim, actor of Netflix series Hell, delivered the plan for 2022.

Do-Yoon Kim said in a video Interview on the afternoon of the 8th, "I am grateful for the proposal next year, so I can show you a different look than I have shown before." "My wife is pregnant with her third and twins are likely to come out next year. I will raise it happily."

Also, about himself, "I think it's a rookie actor, it looks wrapped up, the word "new" may be an excuse, but I don't really know. I honestly do not know what good Acting is. I always worry about how to make further progress and how to make it easier to act a little more. "

Always called the character in the work, such as the bride of "Gukseong" and the arrowhead leader of "Hell," he said, "It's really good to be called a character. I'm also after it. It could be a cliche, but I want someone hiding behind the character. I tried, and I will try. "

'Hell' is a series of stories about the supernatural phenomenon in which people are sentenced to Hell to Hell's lions who appeared without notice, and the story of the religious group Sajinrihoe, which revived this confusion, and those who want to reveal the reality of the event. It is a new work by Reministration of Protection director who has his own solid world view such as 'Busan'. After 24 hours of release on the 19th, Netflix showed the power of K-content by climbing to the top of the global TV show category.

Do-Yoon Kim played the role of Lee Dong-wook in the play. Lee Dong-wook is the leader of the arowhead who fiercely follows the New Truth Society, spreading the distorted faith and making the world more confused. Do-Yoon Kim succeeded in transforming the Acting through Lee Dong-wook character, which gives a big reversal to the narrative of 'Hell'.