Davichi Lee Hae-ri, how much did you eat? Kang Min-kyung "Don't look at the mirror" warm stone fastball

Davichi Lee Hae-ri, Kang Min-kyung, also joined Christmas in 2021.On the afternoon of the 25th, Davichi Lee Hae-ri posted a number of self-portraits taken with Kang Min-kyung on his personal SNS, saying, This Christmas also suffered so much thanks to the roast chicken, Haksen, pasta, ramen, cake, ice cream, and table that Davichis youngest prepared.Lee Hae-ri said, Thanks to you, I feel good.I did not look in the mirror tomorrow, and I sent a happy Christmas with warm words ~ ~ He said.Lee Hae-ri in the photo is enjoying a pleasant Christmas party with a dog at Kang Min-kyungs house.The two are enjoying the Christmas atmosphere by using a huge tree, Santa hat, lighting, candles.The fans envied Kang Min-kyung and Lee Hae-ris Davisi friendship with the comments such as Go away from the restaurant, I am so beautiful, I am happy if my sisters are happy, Davichi seems to be Moy Yat Christmas and Meanwhile, Davichi released Christmas Carroll album Moy Yat Christmas on the 6th.davichi Lee Hae-ri SNS
Davichi Lee Hae-ri, Kang Min-kyung, also joined Christmas in 2021.On the afternoon of the 25th, Davichi Lee Hae-ri posted a number of self-portraits taken with Kang Min-kyung on his personal SNS, saying, This Christmas also suffered so much thanks to the roast chicken, Haksen, pasta, ramen, cake, ice cream, and table that Davichis youngest prepared.Lee Hae-ri said, Thanks to you, I feel good.I did not look in the mirror tomorrow, and I sent a happy Christmas with warm words ~ ~ He said.Lee Hae-ri in the photo is enjoying a pleasant Christmas party with a dog at Kang Min-kyungs house.The two are enjoying the Christmas atmosphere by using a huge tree, Santa hat, lighting, candles.The fans envied Kang Min-kyung and Lee Hae-ris Davisi friendship with the comments such as Go away from the restaurant, I am so beautiful, I am happy if my sisters are happy, Davichi seems to be Moy Yat Christmas and Meanwhile, Davichi released Christmas Carroll album Moy Yat Christmas on the 6th.davichi Lee Hae-ri SNS

Davichi Lee Hae-ri, Kang Min-kyung, also joined Christmas in 2021.

On the afternoon of the 25th, Davichi Lee Hae-ri posted a number of self-portraits taken with Kang Min-kyung on his personal SNS, saying, "This Christmas also suffered so much thanks to the roast chicken, Haksen, pasta, ramen, cake, ice cream, and table that Davichi's youngest prepared."

Lee Hae-ri said, "Thanks to you, I feel good. I did not look in the mirror tomorrow, and I sent a happy Christmas with warm words ~ ~ "He said.

Lee Hae-ri in the photo is enjoying a pleasant Christmas party with a dog at Kang Min-kyung's house. The two are enjoying the Christmas atmosphere by using a huge tree, Santa hat, lighting, candles.

The fans envied Kang Min-kyung and Lee Hae-ri's Davisi friendship with the comments such as "Go away from the restaurant", "I am so beautiful", "I am happy if my sisters are happy", "Davichi seems to be Moy Yat Christmas" and "

Meanwhile, Davichi released Christmas Carroll album 'Moy Yat Christmas' on the 6th.

Davichi Lee Hae-ri SNS